FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Has Elliot agreed to a deal

Guest Chemist

Might be a good thing if he isn't signing , I still think we need a good central defender

Agreed...  cant believe Brewster has taken this long to acknowledge the glaring holes in our defence.

Let's face it - if it was Ronaldo we were signing on loan half of you twats would still complain.

No they wouldn't because Ronaldo clearly has talent. Elliot has not and has been extremely poor any time he has played for Hearts. He hadn't scored in the SPL in 2 years before he got goals against us last season. Tells you the standard of striker he is.

What an utterly ridiculous comparison you are trying to draw here. We all know how pro Brewster you are but you do yourself no favours with ill thought out post and personal abuse.

No they wouldn't because Ronaldo clearly has talent. Elliot has not and has been extremely poor any time he has played for Hearts. He hadn't scored in the SPL in 2 years before he got goals against us last season. Tells you the standard of striker he is.

Also shows you the standard of our defence.

Is the eejit a poofter!?  Sure looked like it !!   :024: :024:

Is the eejit a what?

He looks like a idiot and it's easily one of the most cringworthy things I have ever seen but who cares if he is 'a poofter' as you so eloquently put it.

Apparently MK Dons have had ?600,000 offer accepted and he has gone South for talks.

Quite glad personally as i dont't feel he would have fitted in well with us. :003:

Also shows you the standard of our defence.

That's not in question at all.

I don't want Elliot to sign.    But once again we are going to miss out on a player by conducting our buisness in public. Cant we tie a deal up before announcing it!!!

Hilarious isn't it? Only a couple of weeks ago Bennet was talking about the importance of not naming targets in the press then he tells everyone that we had enquired about a couple of strikers and Elliot was still very much in the frame.

Apparently MK Dons have had ?600,000 offer accepted and he has gone South for talks.

laugh.gif

Well the goss here in Edinburgh is that Elliot has agreed terms with MK Dons today....Source - from Elliots family via a workmate. Also I believe from a Hearts shareholder that they wanted to use Elliot as a bargaining chip to lure Marius to Tynecastle, so they are a bit peeved with his agent that he even speaking to MK Dons let alone agreed terms