FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

4th Stand and be counted

BornCaley

This has probably been answered elsewhere, but has the club an official position on our 4th Stand. I know there are some seats there at the moment, but please...its embarrasing..

What has the club to say on this?

Why waste money on a 4th stand when we get shocking crowds like we did on Saturday? There is no point in building a 4th stand at the minute. If anything, I'd prefer to see better North and South stands being built for the fans who already go. A stand alongside the A9 is a waste of time.

This has probably been answered elsewhere, but has the club an official position on our 4th Stand. I know there are some seats there at the moment, but please...its embarrasing..

What has the club to say on this?

What would be "embarrasing" would be spending money building a stand that would sit empty!

football stadiums have 4 stands...regardless of the crowds that fill it.

Falkirk don't either.

The only reason to build a fourth stand would be if it generated money from non-football events.

It's shocking to see how empty TCS is so early in the season.

Edited by alimci

lets face it,prices are shocking, my mate who came on sat had to pay 15 quid 2 get into the north stand and he is 16, it should be about 5 pound, personally i would prefer a full (er) stadium ....

If your mate is 16 and still in full time education, he could have bought a junior family ticket for ?7, provided he bought it from the ticket office before the match. Given the number of empty seats, he could then have sat anywhere in the north stand there was space - this is one thing the stewards rarely seem to enforce, although you wouldn't get away with it at a busy (OF or Aberdeen) game.

football tickets in general are expensive 1 adult and 2 students are ?50!

This is true, unfortunately the removal of terracing put paid to cheap football at ICT, when we got into the SPL. I personally, would have it back in a flash. Atmosphere was always better in the terraces.

Edited by billyshears

football stadiums have 4 stands...regardless of the crowds that fill it.

You sound like a St Mirren fan.

EWS-my ID is BornCaley...do the math

and to the others naysayers....i dont care that other teams ( i.e Falkirk) have only 3 stands.......my post isnt saying we NEED a 4th stand, its just how a stadium should be...We should have stayed at Telford Street then.....besides i wanted to know if the club had a position on this...Nuff said

Edited by BornCaley