FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mars Bars - Can You "Believe" It?

A96

Guest kingkojak

well Mars had better believe that their feckin sales in scotland and ireland and gona feckin plummet after this advertising campaign!

FECK OFF MARS, NESTLE ARE TAKING OVER THIS PATCH!

I have to admit I am sure that I have seen a Mars advert with one of their bars in front of a huge Scotland flag saying Believe as well so they aren't just focusing in on England.

A serious bit of backtracking by Mars Plc I'm afraid, RIG. They can dress it up any way they like but the fact is that they have assumed that everyone in the UK will be supporting England.

Not a very clever assumption methinks!

Forget the ma arse bars and buy macaroon bars much better and decidedly scottish p.s. lets hope rooney plays and they lose. Couldn,t handle all the What If bleating if he doesn.t make it to Germany

WE HATE JIMMY HILL HES A P***

Heilandee - going by your avatar you look just like me. You must be my long-lost twin?

Principles are principles but how is the Scottish nation going to survive without deep-fried M*rs Bars? There has to be a market out there for deep fried Macaroon Bars. Could even call them deep-fried "MacaRooney" Bars? Just like Rooney's England team they would be well and truly battered!

You aren't going to BELIEVE this.....

but according to The Times the English FA have organised a World Cup Victory Parade along with a trip to visit the queen!!!!!

Feckin UNbelievable :008:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one Gringo. :015:

Will that be ten-fold increase on last year? If so 10 x 0 = 0

Saw some lads ordering deep-fried M*rs Bars tonight in the Drumnadrochit chipper. I just hope the frying chappie didn't breach the Trade Descriptions Act by using 'Believe Bars' instead.