FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Today's Reserve Fixture

Guest Spectre

Guest Spectre

Lost 3-1. Rory scored for us, from a Barry Wilson cross.

Gary Wood and Rory started, no Rooney on the bench so hopefully he gets a start on Saturday.

Djebi-Zadi likes to pass it into the box, ours unfortunately. That created the first goal.

The fact that Rory does so well for the reserves but can never turn it on in the first team suggests thst the first or second division may well be his level.

Quite possibly but the same could be said for Barrowman. He must be due another chance because the first team strikers are not exactly prolific.

Quite possibly but the same could be said for Barrowman. He must be due another chance because the first team strikers are not exactly prolific.

He's had far too many chances already. Getting hooked at half-time at Cappielow was the end for Rory and i wouldn't be surprised to see him go in January.

How long as he got on his contract?

Guest Spectre

I saw the comment on djebi-zadi above, but is there a chance he could make it?

Well he's quick, decent in the air, not afraid to go forward, but played 3 passes under pressure into or in front of our box, so I don't see him displacing Hastings any time soon.

Rory had a reasonable game - some good, some not so, and I doubt sufficient to get into the first team squad.

He's had far too many chances already. Getting hooked at half-time at Cappielow was the end for Rory and i wouldn't be surprised to see him go in January.

How long as he got on his contract?

I suspect you may be right but he scored for fun pre-season and must be one of the top scorers in the reserve league.

He is 21 years old and the other strikers are not scoring. If he does not get another chance soon then it is not going to happen. I saw his two goals against Rangers the other week on Hun T.V. and his second goal was class.

I would like to see him start two games up front with Rooney. Nothing to lose.