Who will we get rid of next?

SMEE

Things are shaping up well......with Brew and sidekick gone, after 18 months of griping from me...Fraser signing a Pre contract agreement with Motherwell....and Rory looking like hes to all intents and purposes gone.......leaves me short of a character to dislike within ICT.

Any nominations? :rotflmao:

What was wrong with Fraser?

IHE , your signature says it all!! et'al regular moaners etc, but you make me laugh.

Now what is next re' managers ? do we get a whisky sot back or do we go down south ?? you cannot afford Paul Ince, had taste of big time after MK dons now waiting for another call, The pies won't make him come.

Also am I the only person who replies to someone and finds that the topic, has been switched/ merged most annoying

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I don't rate Proctor at all as a Cb but I think he's of good enough quality to challenge Tokely for right back.

yeah he did do well at right back, when tokely was suspended. when caley bet celtic 3-2 but then he got sent off. so tokely came right back in to the team and he was back on the bench