FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Chants For Celtic Game

12th Man

<-- post removed -->

Edited by Scotty
Please see the codes of practice page on the official site http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/CodesOfPractice/0,,10447,00.html to know how wrong your post was in terms of sectarianism .... even in jest.

Guest EdgeleyCT

We're not going down

We're not going down

we're not going

we're not going

We're not going down

or if we're 3 down with a minute to go....

We're all going on an Irn Bru tour, an Irn Bru tour, an Irn Bru tour!

:rotflmao:

After the last time Celtic were here there was a big outcry about sectarian chants from the home fans. Please, everyone, be warned that the police and stewards are going to be even more vigilant this time and I would expect the roving cameraman to be close by. I would also expect them to do more than just evict somebody. So. unless you'd like a criminal record then steer clear of anything that can be deemed racist, sectarian or in any way offensive. Fail to heed the warning and one day you may find yourself trying to convince a prospective employer that your criminal record does not mean you are intolerant of others.

Good advice there.

Which got me thinking - at some point in the future after a few bad results, it's inevitable that a shout containing the phrase "English b*****d" will be directed towards the dugout.

Can someone more PC than I am clarify the likely response from the PCs on duty at the time?

Good advice there.

Which got me thinking - at some point in the future after a few bad results, it's inevitable that a shout containing the phrase "English b*****d" will be directed towards the dugout.

Can someone more PC than I am clarify the likely response from the PCs on duty at the time?

Butcher is pretty used to that one though I dont know what anyone else would think. Might be seen as worse if he was referred to as a Singapoori B******