FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee Utd V Inverness Ct On Bbc Alba

Guest mcnecho

Guest mcnecho

Football fans will tomorrow (Saturday 14 February) get the chance to view Dundee United v Inverness Caledonian Thistle SPL match ?as-live? on the BBC ALBA television channel.

The match will be broadcast from 8pm until 10pm and can be viewed on Sky channel 168 and on Freesat channel 110.

BBC ALBA is providing a premier sports package in association with MNE Media to provide coverage of one Clydesdale Bank Premier League match every Saturday night, on BBC ALBA over the next season.

BBC ALBA is a partnership service between MG ALBA and BBC Scotland which will deliver high quality, distinctive home-produced programming.

Work commitments tomorrow will prevent me from getting to Dundee...

Wonder if I could survive the afternoon/evening avoiding TV, radio, text messages etc, from Tannerdump until 8pm when I can prop myself up in front of the box with a carry-out and imagine I'm watching it live...

Does anyone know why this BBC channel isn't on freeview? Surely if we are payin these t**ts our t.v. license for?

Apparently it will be free when we get rid of analogue TV in 2010, ironically though, Alba have the contract until 2010.

So by the time its free, Alba TV may not be broadcasting SPL football.

What pubs usually show the Alba tv matches.

I switched the coverage off after our goal because of the technical problems after, the replays made the channel look exactly what it was low budget and very poor quality. I know it was shown as live but they could have done a bit of editing so that we were not looking at a blank screen for seconds and where the cameraman could not even get the lighting settings on his camera right.

I must say the Alba TV coverage, while maybe not up to Sky Sports standards, is pretty good...

The commentary is a bit hard to follow all the same - is it in Swahili?

I was able to make out odd words here and there such as tangerine, united, Russel Duncan, red card...

Wouldn't it be better if they could get hold of English speaking commentators for future games?

I must say the Alba TV coverage, while maybe not up to Sky Sports standards, is pretty good...

The commentary is a bit hard to follow all the same - is it in Swahili?

I was able to make out odd words here and there such as tangerine, united, Russel Duncan, red card...

Wouldn't it be better if they could get hold of English speaking commentators for future games?

Maybe Johnboy could make a weekly trip to HERE