FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Black For Scotland

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that is cracking news

where u find out about it? or is it ur secret again?

Meant to say SCOTLAND squad, but in my rush to share I missed the S, believe me I would love to tell you, and maybee I will, but it was as close to the horses mouth as you can get,

Meant to say SCOTLAND squad, but in my rush to share I missed the S, believe me I would love to tell you, and maybee I will, but it was as close to the horses mouth as you can get,

Gillian, since you bring us great news, most of the time, the next time you post could you please post that Ian has decided to stay at Inverness CT and not go to Hearts

Gillian, since you bring us great news, most of the time, the next time you post could you please post that Ian has decided to stay at Inverness CT and not go to Hearts

I can tell you that Butcher wants him, Blackie and his whole family love Inverness, he has proved that he loves the club by continuing with his performances week in week out, however the decision will be the board, they CAN help Blackie change his mind, do we start this again, I believe the decision is out of Blackies hands and in the hands of the board, hey but we can live in hope.

Good to hear he's getting a second chance at this level, I trust he won't get himself sent off this time.

George Boyd has been called up too. Who? Peterborough Utd, apparently. Was interviewed on radio and said in his very english accent that he really wants to play for England but it's such a small chance that he'll consider Scotland instead. Give me Blackie's commitment any day!

I can tell you that Butcher wants him, Blackie and his whole family love Inverness, he has proved that he loves the club by continuing with his performances week in week out, however the decision will be the board, they CAN help Blackie change his mind, do we start this again, I believe the decision is out of Blackies hands and in the hands of the board, hey but we can live in hope.

Lets hope Butcher can persuade the board to re-consider Blackie's future as an ICT player.

Lets hope Butcher can persuade the board to re-consider Blackie's future as an ICT player.

Let's get used the the fact that our best player will be playing in maroon next season. Just how many players can you name who have signed a pre contract agreement then failed to honour it ?

If there is a possibility of changing his mind by making him a decent offer (that we can justify and afford) then I am all for it but sadly I think it will not happen.

As for his Scotland'B' call-up, if true, then it is well deserved and hopefully he will do well. He is a far more mature player now than the hothead who got sent off in his last outing for the B Team.

honestly, dont get my hopes up and tell me Blackie is considering staying an ICT player, id love very little more.

However, after hearing that Ian has alot of history with Hearts and considering their status in the league, then i cant see it at all. Unless Hearts truly slip up and finish 5th or something.

Congrats to him for the Scotland B sqaud though. About time he was recognised. Might even make him think that he can be noticed still playing for ICT.