FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Would Staying Up Be A Greater Achievemnt

Renegade

Given where we were in January and how poor we were playing then i would say survival is an achievment in itself. But not compare it to winning Division 1, that was much better.

Promotion from division one is an achievement, but maintaining SPL status year on year is also an achievement and I'd say TB & MM have worked wonders in the short time they've had. I look forward to a great season next time out.

The club would certainly suffer financially. Fans point of view? In some ways wouldn't be too bad. Me personally I would miss tynecastle, glasgow lot in inverness and going to easter road to beat the hibs.

On the other hand going to east end park would mean stephen's of dunfermline bridies. And beating the tinks. And gate prices wouuld be a bit cheaper.

Basically I'm just trying to get into a mindset of relegation being a possibilty here.

But I don't want it. Killie game will be a tough match. I thought a lot of our players didn't really look up for the fight last night.

Overall, the 1st division is a very difficult league to win.

Rant over.