HAMILTON CHEATS: 4 Points - GD -20

THE GOOD GUYS: 3 Points - GD - 19

BAIRNS: 1 Point - GD - 14

MIDDEN: ZERO - GD - 20

GAME 1:

KILLIE PIES v GOOD GUYS; BAIRNS v MIDDEN ; HAMILTON CHEATS v MUVVERSMELL

GAME 2 :

GOOD GUYS v BAIRNS; MIDDEN v HAMILTON CHEATS; MUVERSMELL V KILLIE PIES

That is a mathematical task of immense calculation to figure out given all the variables - from our perspective and everybody elses it could go all the way to the wire - and do I now regret the 5-0 drubbing at Castle Greyskull and the 4-0 battering at Falkirk.

I wish I hadnt done this now :lol:

We just need to do to Killie what we've done all season to them....win!

I'm also hoping Falkirk do to St Mirren what they did to us at Falkirk stadium a month ago.

Edited by ajsict92

We just need to do to Killie what we've done all season to them....win!

I'm also hoping Falkirk do to St Mirren what they did to us at Falkirk stadium a month ago.

If we beat Kilmarnock and it's a big if ! I'd prefer Falkirk to do no better than draw against St Mirren so that they come to the TCS on the final day sweating over their SPL future.

If we're safe and it comes down to the last game for Falkirk and St Midden then I'd happily cheer a Falkirk win on the final day.

(Disclaimer: I would prefer an ICT victory, but would be happy to see St Midden relegated)

i want a win at kilmarnock!

then id personally hate falkirk, so would like them beat, we would be 5 points clear of them! even a draw for them against midden, then bring them up to inverness and pump them! send them down ourseleves! we deserve to after the games they have given us!

midden are on a downward spiral though! really havent done anything worthy recently of staying up - cant win games, aint gonna climb that table!

would rather they stay up than falkirk, but as long as we stay up, cant have it all ways!