FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Terry's Battle Cry!

Harry Chibber

Quality Post mate, brought a tear to my eye.

Tomorrow cannae come soon enough

great post!

Im a regular at away days and sing my heart out whenever i get the chance. On Saturday i dont care if there are 10 sweety rustlers round me, im singing for survival.

What mine, or the first one?

Quality Post mate, brought a tear to my eye.

Tomorrow cannae come soon enough

great post!

Im a regular at away days and sing my heart out whenever i get the chance. On Saturday i dont care if there are 10 sweety rustlers round me, im singing for survival.

What mine, or the first one?

B)

OMG Harry, the tears are rolling! Don't know whether it's sentimental empathy or just the laughing, but that is the inspirational prose of a master.

Get yersel in the tunnel before the game for a final Braveheart style address before the battle!!!

calm down.....

time to bring out all the old traditions: scarf on just when i arrive at the stadium, pie eaten while reading programme and stand up while watching the player's shooting training. listen to the radio until 5 minutes before the game.

and finally, no posting on this website the night before.....

oh. :(

It's time to break tradition because we are going to raise the roof

I think the North stand will do themselves proud

The Main stand has to break with tradition and lose all selfawareness never mind trying to follow the north stand it goes out of time and what you think your joining in with, finished 3 seconds before you heard it.

Start your own songs with pride for the main stand can buffer out the sound of the away support.

Stand up for the caley jags is a good start when the whistle goes, a good sign of allegiance, and everyone will join in with Inverness,Inverness,Inverness