FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Craig Brewster

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rijkaard took Barcelona as far as he possibly could, lets not forget he took them from the brink of relegation to second in the league, in one season.

Well thats funny how Pep just won the Champions League and roasted La Liga with exactly the same squad one season later...

I would also like to add the finishing sixth in the league is not "the brink of relegation"

Because Pep is a better manager. Are you trying to tell me that if Rijkaard had been chucked when they were nearing relegation they would have been 2nd the next again year? Behave yourself

Exactly and Butcher is a better manager than Brewster. And when exactly were Barca "nearing relegation"?

Guest ThePugsy93

Rijkaard took Barcelona as far as he possibly could, lets not forget he took them from the brink of relegation to second in the league, in one season.

Well thats funny how Pep just won the Champions League and roasted La Liga with exactly the same squad one season later...

I would also like to add the finishing sixth in the league is not "the brink of relegation"

Because Pep is a better manager. Are you trying to tell me that if Rijkaard had been chucked when they were nearing relegation they would have been 2nd the next again year? Behave yourself

Exactly and Butcher is a better manager than Brewster. And when exactly were Barca "nearing relegation"?

Season 2002-03 If memory serves me right. They ended up finishing 6th IIRC but they were in big trouble until Rijkaard took over.

Prove to me that Butcher is a better manager.

Edited by ThePugsy93

A truly dire manager and absolutely awful he not Butcher is at fault yees we lost 4-0 o Falkirk but we drew withe Celtic and beat Rangers. These are just a few of Butcher's good results Brewster would not have achieved any of these.

Guest ThePugsy93

A truly dire manager and absolutely awful he not Butcher is at fault yees we lost 4-0 o Falkirk but we drew withe Celtic and beat Rangers. These are just a few of Butcher's good results Brewster would not have achieved any of these.

Prove it

And to my knowledge these clubs have never been 5 points adrift at the bottom, but your doing exactly what I said I wouldn't do, compare us to them.

A few seasons ago, 2006 maybe?, Liverpool finished 5th in the table. If their club was run like ours Rafa would have been out on his arse, as it is he stayed and there now 4 points off winning the league.

Arsenal havn't won anything for what?4 years?but they are perseveiring with Wenger, because they know it will work out in the end.

It would have worked out in the end if Brewster had remained, but hey ho, you all got your way and now look. Fantastic isn't it?

I dont think theres many of us particularly interested in what other clubs did or didnt do !

It looks to me like yourself & your mate are taking great pleasure in winding folk up cos you know all you have to do is mention BREW to get a reaction !

Grow up you pair of saddo's

And to me it looks like you can't see past your own opinion and respect other peoples. :lol:

Do you no think we've done enough about Craig Brewster , without you & your mate ( county fans ) coming on here & making out like you care & if he stayed we'd have survived

He was the main factor in our relegation END OF

Season 2002-03 If memory serves me right. They ended up finishing 6th IIRC but they were in big trouble until Rijkaard took over.

Rijkaard took over at the beginning of season 2003/04 and you have completley gone against your argument. They got rid of whoever had them in big trouble and brought in a new man (Rijkaard) and when he was deemed not good enough he was sacked. Its the way it works but anyway no more ifs or buts because if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Guest ThePugsy93

Do you no think we've done enough about Craig Brewster , without you & your mate ( county fans ) coming on here & making out like you care & if he stayed we'd have survived

Me and another ICT fan that doesn't agree with you opinion you mean?

The ''supporters'' who wanted shot of him was the main factor in us getting relegated.

(END OF :lol: )

Prove it

We need to prove precisely F*** All to you !!! Brewster proved he couldnt do it not once but twice ... in Dundee and in Inverness. The rest is bullsh!t.

Butcher (when paired with Malpas - unlike in Australia and at Brentford) has had one fairly succesful stint in the SPL with Motherwell and already has a better statistical record that Brewster at ICT ....... Why dont you prove to us that Brewster could and would have done it ..... and while you are at it pull some feckin rabbits out of your hat cause you will be a magician if you can pull the first one off !

The ''supporters'' who wanted shot of him was the main factor in us getting relegated.

You're really enjoying this arent you MUPPET

The most ridiculous thread that i've seen ever.

If Brewster remained as manager we would have been dead and buried months ago.

Guest ThePugsy93

I can't possibly prove it as he wasn't given the chance to.

The way I see it is Butcher got his chance and failed.

I would stick with him now though.

If we have a poor start to the season please learn your lesson from this year and stick with him.

remember that Craig Brewster is the first manager that ICT have sacked in 15 years ...... if Butcher does a decent job in the coming season then there will be no reason for him or us to worry. ICT dont make a habit of causing the managerial merry go rounds, we just get caught in the crossfire and if Big Tel moves on it will be his own choice I would think.

Guest ThePugsy93

You're really enjoying this arent you MUPPET

Enjoying what?

Posting my opinions about ICT on an ICT fans forum?

Just because you do not agree with my opinions and feel the need to get yourself wound up by my opinions does't mean that I am ''enjoying it.''

I trust this clarifies matters to your satisfaction.

I'm pretty certain that these guys post as "northernscum" and "caledonian108" on P&B - they are bitter Caledonian fans. The posting similarities are there to be seen.

Guest ThePugsy93

I'm pretty certain that these guys post as "northernscum" and "caledonian108" on P&B - they are bitter Caledonian fans. The posting similarities are there to be seen.

I can't speak for CB's but I can assure you I am not registered on P&B (Which I'm assuming means Pie and Bovril?)

Can one of the adminitrators run a IP address check to confirm?

Dont Know if this is possible, that is why I'm asking.

I can't speak for CB's but I can assure you I am not registered on P&B (Which I'm assuming means Pie and Bovril?)

Can one of the adminitrators run a IP address check to confirm?

Dont Know if this is possible, that is why I'm asking.

Why would any of the administrators on here be able to compare an IP address with that of posters on P&B, that makes no sense at all. Of course you're going to deny it, you're a windup merchant. :lol:

Guest ThePugsy93

You've just randomly suggested that I have the same posying styles to someone and P&B.

Of couse I'm going to deny it. :lol:

And I'm prretty confident the admin will have my IP address. All they have to do is run it by an Adimin on P&B and see whether it matches or not.

You can apologise when you find out you are wrong.

You've just randomly suggested that I have the same posying styles to someone and P&B.

And I'm prretty confident the admin will have my IP address. All they have to do is run it by an Adimin on P&B and see whether it matches or not.

:lol:

Guest ThePugsy93

:lol:

:024:

Ok CB, firstly I'm not joining in because I 'hate' Brewster, infact I really like him as a player. The thing is you said on the fist page of this thread that under Brewster we would have only lost to Falkirk 1-0, well can you prove this?

Pudsey asked someone to prove a point so you should do the same before making ludicrous claims that have no backbone or substance.

Guest ThePugsy93

Ok CB, firstly I'm not joining in because I 'hate' Brewster, infact I really like him as a player. The thing is you said on the fist page of this thread that under Brewster we would have only lost to Falkirk 1-0, well can you prove this?

Pudsey asked someone to prove a point so you should do the same before making ludicrous claims that have no backbone or substance.

And as i've already stated the thing I've asked to be proved cannot be done, because the rediculas way in which Brewster was treated. I believe we would have survived had he survived.

As it was the supporters cost us our position in this leaguie and have made it impossible for me to prove what you are asking.