FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Saturdays

Fanoffooty

Aye i like Wimbledon , just hope Andy Murray does well

Do you not get the feeling that every year it's gonna be the same? Injury scares and glorious defeat. I wish he would win it but such is the pressure, I don't know if he can deal with it.

Edited by themann4thejob
i found your w

Yeah, spent most of the day in town, every couple of mins i'd take my phone out 2 check the scores.........then realise there was none worth checking :(

The sooner next season starts the better! :lol:

Also i'd rather not watch any football than watch england :P

Edited by RowdyBey

Long lie in, breakfast in bed, then down to watch Scotland at the 20/20 world cup in another Scottish glorious failure. 4 race meetings on the telly, mixed results, flipping tv between Lions game, 20/20, and racing all afternoon. Put bet on evening football and watched Wales game. Lovely Dinner. Watched Northern Ireland game, all this sprinkled with a little trampolining and play station singstar with kids, and 6 out of 7 on my football line made for a lovely relaxed and profitable day.

Still can't wait for a normal Saturday though.

Good opportunity to get on with the garden, catch up with some reading and listen to a lot of CDs. It's actually quite good to get a break from football for a couple of months.

What do people do on a Saturday when theres no footie ?

Scottish season = August - May

MLS Season = April - October

for me there is always football :)

It might sound a bit boring but i sleep til 2 pm and then after that, Fifa 09 :)

It's good that Inverness will be in Fifa 10 :D I would have kept playing 09 for ages :)

Hate saturday's without footy. No Soccer Saturday on Sky, no Prediction Leagues, No watching my coupon fall apart, no banter, its all yaaaaaaaaaaawn.