FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Partick

Renegade

......................Esson.....................

...tokely...Bulvitus...Munro...golabek

......................duncan.......................

...........hayes.....cox......mcbain...........

.......................foran.......................

....................barrowman..........................

:D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esson

Wyness101 M4TJ RiG Foran

ajsict92 Renegade Roscoe23 Caleymad

DalneighCaley Scotty

Surprised to see CaleyD and IHE left out for this one tbh. 3 points is vital in this game.

Bench Warmers : CaleyD (GK) ICTFCKev, IHE, Yngwie and :D

Me and Renegade would turn into a Dyer Bower from a few years ago at Newcastle :D .

Esson

Tokely Munro Bulvitis Golly

Proctor Cox Duncan Hayes

Sanchez Barrowman

Subs - Allison, McBain, Stratford, Rooney, Foran.

Something that really concerns me when tying to pick a team is the lack of defenders we have, mainly the CB position, I know Tokely can cover and Golly too. But a few suspensions, injuries to one or two players and we could really really be struggling at the back.

Me and Renegade would turn into a Dyer Bowyer from a few years ago at Newcastle :D .

Why not Carsley/Bowyer at Birmingham just now.. Animal midfield that is :D

Dyer was constantly injusred in his Newcastle days :D

But I agree, lack of defenders is a concern, thats why I would go with Proctor on the bench just incase..

Edited by ICTFCkev

---------Esson

-----Munro-- Bulvitis

Tokely -----------Golly

---Proctor Cox Eagles

-------Foran-Hayes

--------Sanchez

Subs - Allison, McBain, Stratford, Rooney, Ross

We need forward running folk!! also with Hayes and Foran playing behind the forward, they'll feed him in but be forward enough to have 18 yard shots, Munro and Bulvitis stay well back picking off the possible breaks, Eagles and Golly seem to link up well and gollys big enough and hard enough to take on the players and use Eagles as the Delivery boy, like wise on the right, Cos playing in the center he'll be there to pick up the deflections or clearances and take his last gasp digs too, we need folk confident in frount of goal, hayes cox foran and sanchez are proven to have this..

Edited by georgeios

------------------------------------------Esson-------------------------------------------------

------------Tokely---------------Munro------------Bulvitis-----------------Golabek--------------

---------Hayes-------------------Cox--------------Duncan------------------Foran--------------

----------------------------------Barrowman-------Sanchez------------------------------------

I'd go with :-

Esson

Tokely..Bulvitus..Munro..Golabek

Foran..Duncan..McBain..Hayes

Barrowman..Rooney

Like the vast majority, I'd get Russell and Roy back into the team and get the

Inverness spirit back into the team. I think it'll be very interesting to see if Butcher

goes with this, it seems obvious to the rest of us.

I'd also be giving Rooney a much deserved recall, the lack of chances given to this

lad are frankly ridiculous, other players get chance after chance while he gets

very very little.

Why do we have a 'Team For Partick' thread and not a 'Team For Motherwell' one..?

For tonight I would go with:

Esson

Tokely Bulvitis Munro Golly

Eagle Cox Duncan Hayes

Rooney Foran

Subs: Allison, Proctor, McBain, Sanchez, Barrowman.

Barrowman has left the club hasnt he?

Why do we have a 'Team For Partick' thread and not a 'Team For Motherwell' one..?

For tonight I would go with:

Esson

Tokely Bulvitis Munro Golly

Eagle Cox Duncan Hayes

Rooney Foran

Subs: Allison, Proctor, McBain, Sanchez, Barrowman.

Barrowman has left the club hasnt he?

First I've heard. :cute01: We should be so lucky.

I've not thought about it to be honest Kev, because I dont know how TB would play this, Cup over Leauge risking Losing a key player or two from picking up a knock.... tought call, i wont put my team as it'll be off topic.

Yeah exactly, that's why I'd go with Rooney over Sanchez. Not only does it give Rooney a chance to prove his worth, but also rests Sanchez for the far more important Partick game at the weekend.

Foran keeps his place, hopefully he'll be fired up to get a goal against his old club.

'' The official website has today revealed the news that striker Andrew Barrowman has left the club by mutual consent.

ANDREW Barrowman will not be a Ross County player next season after deciding to call time on his successful short-term stint at the Dingwall club.'

From the Barrowman thread...

CaleyMad where do you get your info from? are you reading tea leaves again :cute01: I beleve Barrowloads had picked up a wee knock.

That or Jay_7's done the dirty on me and clamed his pies from forres.......

'' The official website has today revealed the news that striker Andrew Barrowman has left the club by mutual consent.

ANDREW Barrowman will not be a Ross County player next season after deciding to call time on his successful short-term stint at the Dingwall club.'

It says he will no longer be a ROSS C*UNTY player.. And look at the date..

Therefore he still makes the bench for my squad.

It says he will no longer be a ROSS C*UNTY player.. And look at the date..

Therefore he still makes the bench for my squad.

so why has somebody bumped it :cute01:

so why has somebody bumped it :lol:

Probably to confuse poor, gullable souls like yourself. :cute01:

:lol:

not the first time iv read an out of date thread. Why dont you replace Barrowman with Sutherland or somebody else rather than barrowman. We spend more money on him for him just to sit on the bench.

so why has somebody bumped it :lol:

Probably to confuse poor, gullable souls like yourself. :cute01:

:lol:

not the first time iv read an out of date thread. Why dont you replace Barrowman with Sutherland or somebody else rather than barrowman. We spend more money on him for him just to sit on the bench.

So how does it make sense to spend the same amount but have him not involved at all?

It's in the cup, a cup which we aren't going to win, so the game is not really significant, might aswell have him on the bench to give him a run out and a wee chance to stake his claim for a place.