FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Prices for sunday?

Joe DiMaggio

Been trying to find the prices for the game on Sunday. Can't find anything here or on official site. Surely the club aren't charing full price for this game considering its live on tv and the fact that we're not very good, that might put a few people off!

Hopefully only true fans will show up then. Tickets are ?10 for concessions, ?15 full price. I got some last week.

Golly for MotM in this one.

It's on the official site

This tie is scheduled to take place on Sunday 4th October with a 3pm kick-off.

Tickets will go on general sale on Tuesday 15th September and Season Ticket Holders seats will be held until 5pm on Tuesday 22nd September.

Tickets will be priced at ?15 for adults and ?10 for concessions for Main, North and South stands.

Edited by themann4thejob

Can you pay at the gate?

Only if you take the oath on the bible after paying but before entering the ground;

I do promise to sit on my seat,

I do promise not to swear,

I do promise not to sing,

I do promise not to pass opinion on how the ICT or opposing team are playing,

I do promise not to utter the G word,

I do promise to do what a steward tells me to do, no matter how stupid or rude the steward is.

Then and only then can you enter the asylum.

Can you pay at the gate?

Only if you take the oath on the bible after paying but before entering the ground;

I do promise to sit on my seat,

I do promise not to swear,

I do promise not to sing,

I do promise not to pass opinion on how the ICT or opposing team are playing,

I do promise not to utter the G word,

I do promise to do what a steward tells me to do, no matter how stupid or rude the steward is.

Then and only then can you enter the asylum.

How utterly, utterly true. As with any truism, ignore it.

There is a cash gate. I understand that ticket sales are fairly slow.

According to County fans on P&B they have only sold 300 odd tickets. I'd imagine that given the empty spaces at the last game a lot of people will just pay at the gate - that's what I'm doing. When we last played County in this tournament the crowd was around 3,000, surely we'll get more than that?