FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alba cup final tickets

Doofer

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well unfortunately im having to decide as to whether to go to Dingwall this Saturday or go to Perth later this month. Im going down to the stadium tomorrow for a ticket for C*unty and if i cant get one then its Cup final for me! Unless ofcourse my coupon comes up trumps this weekend.

That's not the case, and for those who like to be a little more vocal the club have even set up a "Noisy" section, so when booking/buying your tickets ask about it.

Thats what I was told by the ticket office, that they selling them from one end of the stand to the other, by working their way across the sections. And if people are seeming to be getting blue now that would mean we are in the middle section of the stand.

Should be a good turnout , first final of the season ,Caley in a final a lot of fans will want to go, straight drive down the A9. We have our tickets so if i am here 3 of us will be going if not i will give my ticket to a friend .

My 2 duaghters and grandson are going BUT they are Dundee fans so i told them if Dundee win i will not speak to them again , they replied they were sorry that we would no longer be talking.

i am looking forward to the game :lol: