FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A sackable offence

How about a wee bit of a psychological look at this - we may be underestimating a rather clever ploy here !!

Tel Boy is clearly cheesed off and is probably well aware that coming to ICT was a big mistake - he can make just as many spondoolachs elsewhere without the pressure. ICT was an opportunity to add to his personal profile - he can make umpteen excuses to walk away. But like Niculae he will want his financial pound (or pounds???) of flesh before he goes - undoubtedly looking to be sacked rather than walk out - he has to preserve his reputation. Shouting at the fans is a good way to increase the pressure on the muppets.

He is clearly Brewsteresque if not considerably more affable and intelligent.

But once again the muppets must be happy that the glare is on yet another sacpegoat - lets face it the management of this club ever since the summer prior to the disgraceful Charlie Christie debacle as been dire - an absolute disgrace.

Our club has been run in a wholly amateurish manner - it has been one mistake after another - one poor judgement call after another - one PR farce or embarrassment after another.

This was once a real close knit "family" type club - The management and the fans have been torn apart and a real rift has developed.

Unfortunately I fear that the demise will continue and we will just have to endure more of the same - the muppets are too selfish and above criticism to accept some of the blame.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its more the Players i'm annoyed with than Butcher :025:

No, the buck must stop with Butcher and Malpas now.

They should be sacked as soon as possible.

And I agree that Butcher's reaction to the support was totally inexcusable. It would give ammunition for a sacking for gross misconduct to cut short any idea the fool may have about compensation.

Yesterdays outbursts directed at the main stand supporters was disgraceful and totally unacceptable by our management team. Long before Butchers outburst Malpas had been having a running feud with another fan for about 15 mins during which he clearly directed foul mouthed abuse at one particular fan.Another of our so called coaching team Kellagher was seen constantly peering through the dugout at anyone who dared to voice there displeasure at what they were watching.Lets get one thing clear also. I was sitting fairly close to our dugout when Butcher blew a fuse. When Queens scored their 2nd goal some of our fans decided it was enough and got up to go . [these fans i might add have been loyal season ticket holders for the last 10 years],for our manager to then turn round and tell them to f off you f ing as holes [and that is exactly what he did say] is totally unacceptable.We keep getting told to be patient and to get behind the team, and i think considering what we have all had to watch over the last season and a half we have done just that. Lets not forget , 4 home wins in the league last season and still waiting for our first this season. Management must take responsibility , this is their so called team but what worries me after watching another collapse when in a position to go on and win the game ,is their inability to see where the problems are on the pitch and make the neccessary changes.An example of this was in the last 20mins yesterday when all our problems were coming down Ross Tokelys side where he was being constantly exposed yet nothing was done to sort it and as a result we lost 2 late goals coming from that area . Perhaps instead of the management getting involved in stupid arguments ,they should take a seat in the stand with us and maybe then they could see where the problems are and rectify them. As any season ticket holder can see ,already fans are not coming to the games as can be seen by the empty seats which have already been paid for . Lets hope for our clubs sake things improve soon and we can all get back to enjoying our football again.

Yesterday was pretty ridiculous. At the end of the game with a few minutes to go i found myself with an entire row to myself in the busiest section of the ground. In the first half it seemed to me that we were controlling the game, and then in the 2nd we fell apart and started playing the lon ball rubbish that got us where we are today.

Aye and well done butcher, it is about time someone told the mainstand where to go. Most just sit down and feel that they know better than the manager (and they may have a point but still) and then when they get some stick back they are on the forum crying their eyes out. The ones who sit in the mainstand and criticise for 90 mins are not fans.

Tel still has to leave though. I have made a (financial) decision not to go to any more away games until he leaves. And that appears to be wwhat most of the home fans are doing now as well. I paid ?200 to watch that sheite and i am gonna get my full ?200 worth, so at least there might be a few still turning up.

Brewster is long gone.

Butcher put us down from a safe position.

When butcher took over we were bottom

And we were still bottom at the end of the season!

then how did he manage to put us down from a safe position if we were allready bottom

At this rate we will be relegated. We are so far behind County in terms of the way we play football and the way they club is run.

The board are a complete joke. The club is amateur and not run as a professional outfit and as usual the club suffers due to politics.

Butchers and Malpas (the chuckle brothers) have to go simply as that!

Board get your fingers out before its too late!!!!!!!

We were 9th for about a week and then it went down hill from there. Dont think TB had alot of time to change things around. He was thrown into the deep end and work with the players what we had at the club

Looking at it from a slightly different angle - we are 8 points behind the bottom team in the SPL, that's how far we've dropped and that's worrying.

CaleyD should give him his microphone before the next home game and have him explain why he did it, and also address the Fans and tell them what he wants from us.... and what he is going to do to get us out this pickle...

I think its a disgrace how our fans turn so quickly. We got relegated so of course our standard will drop. Less funds = smaller squad = less competition = less quality. GET USE TO IT. Butcher shouldnt have reacted like he did but the constant abuse and moaning does my head in so its got to be worse for him. We cant afford to sack him so if you dont like what u see, dont turn up and moan, let the real fans get behind the team. How anyone can say he got us relegated it a joke. When brewster was in charge if u had offered me a game against falkirk on the last day to stay up, i would have bitten your hand off for that chance :P

I think its a disgrace how our fans turn so quickly. We got relegated so of course our standard will drop. Less funds = smaller squad = less competition = less quality. GET USE TO IT. Butcher shouldnt have reacted like he did but the constant abuse and moaning does my head in so its got to be worse for him. We cant afford to sack him so if you dont like what u see, dont turn up and moan, let the real fans get behind the team. How anyone can say he got us relegated it a joke. When brewster was in charge if u had offered me a game against falkirk on the last day to stay up, i would have bitten your hand off for that chance :P

I think that when Butcher first took over he got a bit of the manager bounce that normally happens when they take over and get a wee run of results, if my memory serves me correct even Brewster got this after he took over from CC. After that run Butcher has done nothing to convince me since that he is a capable manager.

Butcher is close to being off the bus. At the moment he is in the door way, we're not sure if he's on or off but a few more performances like this and he will be booted off it.

Joe he will have to walk off the bus no way can the club afford to sack him and his esteemed sidekick.

I think that when Butcher first took over he got a bit of the manager bounce that normally happens when they take over and get a wee run of results, if my memory serves me correct even Brewster got this after he took over from CC. After that run Butcher has done nothing to convince me since that he is a capable manager.

Good post.

A very valid point, the "manager bounce" thing. It happens in almost every case.

It's highly likely that any manager taking over the reigns from Brewster would have

got off to a good start

Edited by Stevie

Butcher had 2 opportunities before the falkirk game to keep us up against Kilmarnock & MOtherwell. He fecked both up and has been a disaster since day 1.

how many more chances are you willing to give him before he fecks us up for good? HE MUST GO NOW!

Edited by caleykid1994

Take away everything but the baisics of Butchers reign in charge. He got us relegated, he was at fault for us losing one of the best prospects we have ever had, and he is one of the main reasons we are currently sitting on 9 points in the SFL1 with only 1 home point.