FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A sackable offence

I show great patience with any new manager or new player - biut enough is enough.

A totally inept and uninspired display against a very poor QOS Team which resulted in a 1-3 home DRUBBING.

It is indefensible. It is inexcusable.

It is a sackable offence.

The time is now.

Clear your desks Butcher and Malpas.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I show great patience with any new manager or new player - biut enough is enough.

A totally inept and uninspired display against a very poor QOS Team which resulted in a 1-3 home DRUBBING.

The time is now.

FFS calm down mun !

The time is now.

Why don't you say what you really mean?

The time is now.

Why don't you say what you really mean?

Swearing at supporters could be a sackable offence.

Its more the Players i'm annoyed with than Butcher :018:

No, the buck must stop with Butcher and Malpas now.

They should be sacked as soon as possible.

And I agree that Butcher's reaction to the support was totally inexcusable. It would give ammunition for a sacking for gross misconduct to cut short any idea the fool may have about compensation.

well... it seemed to all of us

A few times he pointed to 2 or 3 people and said it and then eventually he said all of you can jus F off as well

The players have just as much responsiblilty as the manager does. He needs them to show passion and have a good work rate which most of them were lacking

QUOTE (fergieisonfire @ Oct 10 2009, 06:54 PM)

Were people trying to wind him up or something?

NO

Yes they were. They were shouting abuse at him for most of the match

not from what i could hear!!

Edited by fergieisonfire

I AGREE

Butcher turned and faced the Main Stand section D and shouted at all of us "GET TO F**K"

Sack Him!!!!

Aye & what crap were the "fans " shouting at him for 90 mins ? :angry:

still, that is totaly bang out of order. Butcher just keeps making the same mistakes. He should be sacked as soon as possible

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter what abuse the supporters throw at players or managers.

They can not and must not react in an abusive or violent way.

Butcher was totally unprofessional today. It would be a big mistake for the Club to tolerate this.

He MUST go.

QUOTE (fergieisonfire @ Oct 10 2009, 06:54 PM)

Were people trying to wind him up or something?

NO

Yes they were. They were shouting abuse at him for most of the match

not from what i could here!!

So as far as you are concerned Butcher just turned around to the crowed and told them to f**k off just for the sake of it?

He turned aroung to try and get the crowd to make some noise and he got slated for it. Thats why he said it. As well as the fans having a go throughout the match as well

Could see see Butcher's arms waving in the air and the stand's reaction but wasn't sure what had been said - then I'm told by soemone involved that he'd called the fans effing a=holes.

I've had enough. I was a very big supporter of the appointment, really wanted him here but now really want him out. By all accounts, Hastings was bullied out of the club and Roy is on same very fast train out of town. Some of our most promising talents which we've nurtured for years were uncerimounisly put out of the picture very quickly and replaced by - no offence to them - non-entities with most probably less talent and most certainly less devotion and love of the club.

I've thought he was great, I've loved the talk, bought into the spin but now I think he is an egotistical - hell, let's go for it while feelings are high - maniac. Have his summer signings who he regularly plays/benches (Cox/Eagle/Hayes/Stratford/Sanchez/Bulvitis) got a dozen first team starts between them? Or could he have held onto or played Vigurs/Woods/Hastings/McBain/Duncan and kept stability in the team durung a very difficult transitional spell as we changed leagues? No direct link for one player to another btw, just examples. ANd on a good day, some can do a job for us - but some, no names mentioned as it is not their fault they are being asked to do a job above their skill set - most certainly cannot.

I never thought I'd say or want it, but something from Robbo, Charlie and Bazza seems the way to go. The heart has been ripped out of the club, we need someone who cares to get it back. Munro is next to leave, don't let it happen.

Come on guys get a grip honestly. Butcher may not have conducted himself in an appropriate manor. But at the end of the day its as frustrating from him as it us. Shouting for butchers head already is to far as far as im concerned. There is a limit to what a manager can do but at the end of the day its the players who have the final say and they are the people who have the greatest influence on the result. He's managing a squad that has being relegated and has lost players. He has a limited budget what can you expect him to do. When your in the first division you have to work with what you've got and make do.

Edited by andrewt

Come on guys get a grip honestly. Butcher may not have conducted himself in an appropriate manor. But at the end of the day its as frustrating from him as it us. Shouting for butchers head already is to far as far as im concerned. There is a limit to what a manager can do but at the end of the day its the players who have the final say and they are the people who have the greatest influence on the result. He's managing a squad that has being relegated and has lost players. He has a limited budget what can you expect him to do. When your in the first division you have to work with what you've got and make do.

Butcher is the man who got us relegated.

Within a few weeks of taking over he had us in a "safe" position - then spectacularly blew it.

It's not too early. He was an absolute disgrace today. I just hope he has the bottle to apologise before he resigns.