FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dods

big man

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and by the way cantbeatus, its not polite nor manly to refer to a lady as a tit

No, it is indeed not polite or manly to refer to a lady as a tit. But cantbeatus was speaking to Mee...  :004:

Guest cantbeatus

Oh, and by the way cantbeatus, its not polite nor manly to refer to a lady as a tit

When Mee learns to act as a lady then you may have a point.

Hamish : Are you suggesting that Mee's not a lady?  You are a complete & utter inadequate..... :008:

Johnboy: my only interaction with Mee to date has given me no evidence that she behaves like a lady. She's certainly not been very lady-like to me. But my initial post was jokey (hence the  :004:). You take things awful seriously - that ganja's making you paranoid old boy  :003:

Hamish might as well be a United fan for all he contributes to this forum  :015:

And Cantbeatanyone, don't you read the newspapers? Don't you know what's going on in your own city? And you come on here, pretending to be well informed, when you don't even know the score of your last match with Dundee (which they won btw).  :015:

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Anyway back to Dods, as I said earlier let the player go if he wants away, where is the benefit in keeping him, we have the players to cover who are just itching for a chance to get back into the first team so whats the deal here? is this just a case of our D.O.F. being cantankerous with Brewster, if so we don't need that. Brewster will never make anything of DU as he is too much in love with himself so let these players go and bring an end to the nonsense.

I would be seriously worried if ICT let Dods go to Utd and didnt have a plan to replace him.

We have only one player in my mind as cover which is Caff, all very well saying Hastings can play in the middle at a push and Golly is champing at the bit for a return, we have sold Proc, let Parrat go, so we have Caff covering 3 positions.

Golly has had it, how many times has he given a chance to show he can still recover his form from 2 seasons ago?

I think this is the reason CC wont sell Dods.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Sorry to hear that Hamish, I didn't know there was some history betwen the two of you.

How's things in one of my favourite places?, I'm always intending to get out to SF again to see my pals but work keeps getting in the way, if I do I make it I'll let you know and we can meet up in the Edinburgh Castle fer a pint.

Hamish, sweet Mee has always been a lady with me.

Fair enough but she hates my guts  :001:

Can we please try to refrain from getting so personal in posts.  This has no relevance to Dods whatsoever.  Let's try to remain on topic as far as possible.

I know MEE quite well and wouldn't take exception at her more risky posts as I can see where she is coming from, but I can also understand that if you don't know her you could quite easily be offended by her comments. The same applies in reverse, some of the comments made in her direction are equally offensive.  Maybe they are meant to be 'Banter' but as I said banter doesn't always come across well in text.

So can you all just kiss and make up and try to remain on topic, which I think was Dods!!

We have had a few people contact admin about the content of these posts so please if you must insult each other can you do it by PM. And let's get back to talking football.

Cheers LG  :003: and Sandy  :003: And Alex  :003: and Scarlet  :001: and Johnboy  :003: :003:

And I don't hate anyone Hamish, in fact I'm fairly indifferent to you, but well done for trebling your main forum post count and still not mentioning football!  :015:

If thats correct Brew's having a laugh.... how he can rate Proctor - an injury prone youngster at the same value as Dods - our captain and experienced centre back is laughable.  Yet again he is trying to use the press to unsettle our team.... can he not take a hint

[move]GTF BREWSTER!!![/move]

Sorry to hear that Hamish, I didn't know there was some history betwen the two of you.

How's things in one of my favourite places?, I'm always intending to get out to SF again to see my pals but work keeps getting in the way, if I do I make it I'll let you know and we can meet up in the Edinburgh Castle fer a pint.

You should definately come visit the Golden State again. It's been really hot here in the Sac Valley though with temps up to 115F and 12 consecutive days >100.  :010: Not so bad now though, in the low to mid 90s. I'd be more than happy to meet for a pint in Edinburgh Castle assuming I'm strill here. I return home in October at least for a few months. Just in time for the Scottish winter!  :007:

Guest Arabest

£35,000 is a bit of a joke!  The concensus amongst United fans is that we dont want Dods, we want Black.

Dods is apparently forcing the clubs hand over this.

35K is a complete joke for a player like dods, he is worth 2 or 3 times that. and i cant see the club accepting that offer. But if he does go and since parrat and procter have both already gone, surley we will need to bring someone else in.

United have confirmed making one final bid to prise centre-half Darren Dods away from Inverness Caley Thistle. However, with their five-figure offer being rejected by the Highland club, the Tangerines are adamant that their interest in the 31-year-old is at an end.

From todays Evening Telegraph

[attachment deleted by admin]