FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

craig brown

ictbob

got this from good source.terry has been told unless he wins the league his contract will not be renewed[we all know that] but a certain person at the club has sounded craig brown out about joining the club next season.they would not say what his role would be and hope it is not true but as i said it came from a good source

Guest Mahonio

We are doomed!!!

Ok man, i am not disagreeing or agreeing with you here but why do you say this?

Good points about CB: he is a former international manager for Scotland, and a good one at that who constantly good us to World Cups and Euros, he is experienced as a manager (age wise anyway).

Bad points: Been out of the game to long and eh........ Gone blank :lol::lol::lol: :( , there must be more that i can't think of as yet.

Does this help you out?

No thank you.

Back in Sept 2001 he fielded 6 Defenders in a must win game for Scotland (Weir, Naysmith, Elliot, Matteo, Dailly & Boyd) feckin pr@ck. We lost 2-0.

Ruined an otherwise excellent trip to Brussels.

Maybe as Director of Football :023:

Why do we need a DOF as well as a manager, Craig Levin does it all himself at United as far as I am led to believe, I am fairly sure if we had a manager that didn't also have 2 part time jobs he could quite easily manage to carry out the DOF duties as well

Why do we need a DOF as well as a manager, Craig Levin does it all himself at United as far as I am led to believe, I am fairly sure if we had a manager that didn't also have 2 part time jobs he could quite easily manage to carry out the DOF duties as well

Controversial!

Are you seriously suggesting there might be a promoted post available for TB if he was to relinquish his two part time jobs?

Controversial!

Are you seriously suggesting there might be a promoted post available for TB if he was to relinquish his two part time jobs?

No because as long a Sutherland is there Bennett will always be DOF

I heard a rumour that there was a rumour going round to the effect that someone on CTO had started a rumour.

I look on this thread and find its not a rumour at all. More like a bad joke. Craig Brown is too old. Has been out of the Scottish game for too long and, to be honest, has done very little within the Scottish game in the last 15 or so years.