FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bulvitus

caley100

Nauris Bulvitus is out of his short term contract in January, do you think he should be signed to the end of the season?

I my mind he's getting better and better, looking a lot more assured and confident, signing somebody else could give us more problems than good as the new player gells into the team and settles in when we really need a settled team.

I say keep him on.

Edited by caley100

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nauris Bulvitus is out of his short term contract in January, do you think he should be signed to the end of the season?

I my mind he's getting better and better, looking a lot more assured and confident, signing somebody else could give us more problems than good as the new player gells into the team and settles in when we really need a settled team.

I say keep him on.

I would like to see him retained but will our finances stretch to offering him (or anyone else) a new contract?

I would rather see Barrowman played CB than this oaf!

ah now DC he's growing in to a great wee player, have a look back over the last few game week threads, and the smilometers, he is improving.

Edited by Georgeios

We should definitely be trying to keep him. There is no doubt that he went through a wee sticky patch earlier in the season, but he has looked much more accomplished and self assured in recent weeks. We certainly need the cover in any case but I'd be looking to keep him based on his recent displays regardless.

But would you want to keep him or get a more natural central defender like Dods in. Maybe not Dods himself but perhaps someone from a higher up team that's looking for a break. I doubt we can have both. That's the financial decision that has to be made. What do you choose?

I'd choose to keep him, your solution is still IMO barking up the go straight up chain of thought, Bull is becoming a great player and with a full season under his belt, next season I forcast he'll but one of our better players, and as said, this year we are skint, and i bet he is cheaper than most CBs....

Keep him keep him keep him!! get him on a 3 year deal with pay rise on promotion and a wee pie or two for clean sheets and goals... because ive said it before and ill say it again, he has an eye for goal too.....

Bulvitus has come to us from a totally different style of football. He's had to adapt and, I think, has done so and is improving with every game. He has also had to adapt to the pernickity referee's in our game. The kind that penalise the slightist contact. He's winning that battle also. I dont know what his best position is but I believe he is a natural defender and will go on to be a hero for some club. I hope that club is ours.

Many people cry out for a Darren Dods type player. These are few and far between and dont come cheap.

He is improving. At Dunfermline, most recent game, i had full confidence in him. He even had a mispass, let the striker in, but cool as a cucumber got it back.

Name me a player for ICT that doesnt make mistakes? Then look at Bully. Keep him, hes getting better all the time.

Well here we go again those for and those against.. Naurius was a young untried player when he signed for ICT on Pavels advice. He is in a different league and still finding his feet, and from all reports getting better.

To all those armchair pundits, give him TIME!! he likes Scotland, likes Invss, and enjoys playing for ICT, surely that is enough, give the guy a break!!!

NAURIS BULVITIS (and not Naurius Bulvitus or anything else)...

Greetings from Latvia... I haven't seen any your match this season, but if Bulvitis has improved, he must stay there.

And about Pavels and Dundee FC - is it true? After matches in UEFA Europe League he could get better club than Dundee FC (Scottish 1st Divison)...

Edited by Kalnietis