FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bulvitus

caley100

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAURIS BULVITIS (and not Naurius Bulvitus or anything else)...

Greetings from Latvia... I haven't seen any your match this season, but if Bulvitis has improved, he must stay there.

And about Pavels and Dundee FC - is it true? After matches in UEFA Europe League he could get better club than Dundee FC (Scottish 1st Divison)...

My friend at Skonto says Naurius, is the way you spell/ say it, unless you are using the old way of saying / spelling the Latvian language

So you know Pavels well, I too know the big guy, and Dundee did not come into our conversation, rather that is a nice Bolnde over there, he never changes

NAURIS BULVITIS (and not Naurius Bulvitus or anything else)...

Greetings from Latvia... I haven't seen any your match this season, but if Bulvitis has improved, he must stay there.

And about Pavels and Dundee FC - is it true? After matches in UEFA Europe League he could get better club than Dundee FC (Scottish 1st Divison)...

My friend at Skonto says Naurius, is the way you spell/ say it, unless you are using the old way of saying / spelling the Latvian language

So you know Pavels well, I too know the big guy, and Dundee did not come into our conversation, rather that is a nice Bolnde over there, he never changes

Naurius - no way!!! Only Nauris, I'm sure. Nauris ir Latvian name, but Naurius... I haven't heard anything like that before... And officially at www.ictfc.co.uk is Nauris Bulvitis.

About Pavels - I don't really know, where is he going, but Dundee FC would be too weak for him.

Heard at the stadium today that Willo Flood has joined Dundee on loan til the end of the season???

Robbo admitted that this was gossip picked up in the Fluke and the accuracy of it was rated at about 0% within 5 minutes of him saying it :crazy03:

Heard at the stadium today that Willo Flood has joined Dundee on loan til the end of the season???

Robbo admitted that this was gossip picked up in the Fluke and the accuracy of it was rated at about 0% within 5 minutes of him saying it ;)

Maybe if it was the Heatmount....... :crazy03:

Bully is easier! He is certainly improving game on game. Initially I didn't rate him at all but am now happy to see him on teamsheet. I think a lot of his problem was lack of confidence and of course it takes time to gel with a new team.

when will we hear eather way whats happening with him, seen as its all doom and gloom just now, i think hearing that sort of news (that we are keeping him) would cheer me in at least!!

Good luck bully!! i hope we do somthing right for a change!!

G

The club want him to stay. Nauris wants to stay.

What mores to be said.

And according to HN

Butcher, meanwhile, confirmed that the club hope to offer Latvian defender Nauris Bulvitis a new contract.

The 22-year-old's deal runs out at the end of January and the ICT manager has been so impressed by his performances alongside Grant Munro that he's set to deal him in.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

dont see anything to suggest he has actually signed yet ... Butcher wants to sign him and he wants to stay, but thats as far as it has got so far.

Its puzzling when he quotes "I've not spoken to the manager about it, but I'm just happy to play and then I will see what happens."

I dont know, i was lead to beleve his was released to come to ICT, but not knowing how it works over by I couldnt comment, Im sure one of our "over by" friends will help us out, but i really do hope hes signed...

I dont know, i was lead to beleve his was released to come to ICT, but not knowing how it works over by I couldnt comment, Im sure one of our "over by" friends will help us out, but i really do hope hes signed...

Not yet... But as I know, he is staying in Iverness at least till the end of season... Just paperwork has to be done...