FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Morton -V- ICT : matchnight thread

Scotty

Strange game. We didn't play much good football and never seemed fully in control, yet I'd struggle to name an ICT player who didn't give 100% and I don't remember feeling the team was in danger of losing a goal at any point. Duncan and Cox were outstanding and Tokely had a very good game at the back. The front three gave everything even though things didn't always come off for them. The biggest worry was how badly the team seemed to tire after about an hour; hopefully all our rivals are finding themselves in the same position. Fantastic attitude throughout, though, and great to see the pumped fists from TB at the end again.

Holiday football is dangerous, though. I have a horrible hangover, after being discovered waiting for a night bus that was never going to come by some of my 'clientele' from work, and poured into a taxi by them. Not good. Ah well. Bring on Queens...

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strange game. We didn't play much good football and never seemed fully in control, yet I'd struggle to name an ICT player who didn't give 100% and I don't remember feeling the team was in danger of losing a goal at any point. Duncan and Cox were outstanding and Tokely had a very good game at the back. The front three gave everything even though things didn't always come off for them. The biggest worry was how badly the team seemed to tire after about an hour; hopefully all our rivals are finding themselves in the same position. Fantastic attitude throughout, though, and great to see the pumped fists from TB at the end again.

Would agree with all of that. Just a shame about the w*nker steward in the second half. Unfortunately the Palmerston ones were just as bad last time and I had vowed to never go back *there* again, but I will be...

Russell Duncan, for me, unusually had an off night, Procter wasn't up to much either. The rest did okay.

You forgot Eric did you not :rolleyes:

Actually I thought Russeldinho was good and he burst a gut to set up Rooooooooooney for no 2.

Would agree with all of that. Just a shame about the w*nker steward in the second half. Unfortunately the Palmerston ones were just as bad last time and I had vowed to never go back *there* again, but I will be...

Little wonder with a@~*hole stewards employed at the stadium!!!!

Eric was a huge let down, I don't think he knows that we're trying to win a title here but apart from that, excellent all round. We were never in complete control of the game because Morton kept attacking but, maybe this was Tel's plan?

AndyCam (I've decided that's his new nickname) was in attendance last night so all being well we should have some highlights to mull over tomorrow morning.

looks like AndyCam has finished editing the highlights so hopefully I can get the thing processed this afternoon and online later today. The agreement states that we are not allowed to put online until 24 hours after the final whistle so hopefully sometime after 9-15PM your time !

I have taken some of the suggestions made to me about the graphics and captioning etc so hopefully this will be an improvement.

We are also going to start a dedicated thread for video issues in the Technical Support forum and would ask all users to please post any technical queries or suggestions in there. Comments about the actual game - as seen on the footage - can go in the normal matchday thread.

Russell Duncan, for me, unusually had an off night, Procter wasn't up to much either. The rest did okay.

You forgot Eric did you not :rolleyes:

Actually I thought Russeldinho was good and he burst a gut to set up Rooooooooooney for no 2.

I actually felt bad about the Duncan comment after I wrote it :( , I'm a big Duncan fan, I just felt he was that bit quieter than normal, I maybe just didn't see his contribution though, to be fair.

You're right Eric wasn't great, but he was always in for a hard night as Neilly MacFarlane, shadowed him for an hour, MacFarlane has a tendancy to be very good at this.

Just watched the highlights - I'm impressed how much noise the three man Morton support seemed to be making. Must have been dubbed in from another game :rolleyes:

It's just fantastic to able to see everything again.