FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

so are the real fans geting to hold the cup

Feb82000

Nuh uh! He likes ME the most!

No way man. When he scored that goal against Raith he was running towards me and pointing, shouting "I love you, I love you, you made all this possible. Impossible is nothing" until the subs bench got in the way.

I should also point out that 'impossible is nothing' is a something me and Ricardo text each other when either one is feeling a bit low.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got Richie Forans picture celebrating his winner vs Raith as my computer wallpaper

Beat ya, I've got Richie Foran wallpaper on my bedroom ceiling!

I've got Richie Foran in my bedroom.

I am Richie Foran.

Two questions for you then.

1) What are you doing in RiG's bedroom?

2) Does he still have those sticky posters of Avril Lavigne?

Guest Mahonio

I find it ironic that the OP has at various times on this board 'supported' at least half a dozen different teams - sometimes at the same time.

It would be nice if the club could have some sort of 'open day' at the stadium to celebrate or hold some function at the Social Club or such like .... but I loathe any type of thread that pigeon holes any group/groups of fans as better than any others for some reason or another.

We are all fans of the club and we support them how we can. Some may not live in Inverness so cant get to as many games as locals, some may not have as much money as the next fan so have to pick and choose which games they can attend or merchandise they can buy, some who do work might be obligated to work shifts or some saturdays, it doesnt make them any less of a fan than someone who has every weekend off. At the end of the day we are all fans of ICT and that puts us one rung of the ladder higher up than fans of other teams ... those poor souls are the only ones we are better than :lol:

Like me you mean, someone who is dedicated to there work in a way that he only takes a weeks holiday and a few Saturdays in order to watch Caley.

No way is anyone going to beat that :P :P

I find it ironic that the OP has at various times on this board 'supported' at least half a dozen different teams - sometimes at the same time.

It would be nice if the club could have some sort of 'open day' at the stadium to celebrate or hold some function at the Social Club or such like .... but I loathe any type of thread that pigeon holes any group/groups of fans as better than any others for some reason or another.

We are all fans of the club and we support them how we can. Some may not live in Inverness so cant get to as many games as locals, some may not have as much money as the next fan so have to pick and choose which games they can attend or merchandise they can buy, some who do work might be obligated to work shifts or some saturdays, it doesnt make them any less of a fan than someone who has every weekend off. At the end of the day we are all fans of ICT and that puts us one rung of the ladder higher up than fans of other teams ... those poor souls are the only ones we are better than :lol:

Well said Scotty! I would love to get to more games but i get to the ones i can, seeing that i live in Australia!

Like me you mean, someone who is dedicated to there work in a way that he only takes a weeks holiday and a few Saturdays in order to watch Caley. No way is anyone going to beat that :P :P

I think someone just did ........

Well said Scotty! I would love to get to more games but i get to the ones i can, seeing that i live in Australia!

I thought I did well coming 4000 miles every so often and 'accidentally' working the dates out so that there were one or two games on when I visited ... but I got to hand it to the boys down under who make a trek that is 3 or 4 times longer than mine (each way) .... Jock Watt did it, so too did Gabby and from his post I assume Gerry has also done it ... of course, we cant forget Scarlet either who travelled from Vancouver to watch the mighty ICT.

Point is, we all make an effort and we will all have stories to tell about sacrifices or efforts we have made to follow ICT and we are all absolutely wonderful fans :025: .... but my vote goes to Doresboy :lol: - sitting next to Uncle Albert does it !!! PS ... Guzz ... give the grumpy old sod my best

I think Dave is on his way to 'see' ya soon, thats of course as long as he refrains from getting arrested on saturday night.

going back on topic...

It would be nice for fans to have their pic taken with the trophy like the chieftain do' maybe a fans night can be arranged.

I've got Richie Forans picture celebrating his winner vs Raith as my computer wallpaper

Beat ya, I've got Richie Foran wallpaper on my bedroom ceiling!

I've got Richie Foran in my bedroom.

TELT!

I've got Richie Foran in my bed. I sleep on the floor. :lol:

:lol:

I think Dave is on his way to 'see' ya soon, thats of course as long as he refrains from getting arrested on saturday night.

going back on topic...

It would be nice for fans to have their pic taken with the trophy like the chieftain do' maybe a fans night can be arranged.

I would LOVE to get a picture with the cup. :lol:

I heard the council are trying to organise an open top bus :lol:

looking forward to us fans seeing the cup being lifted.

It has been mentioned that there are no pictures on this post, I have heard that Dundee are bringing the Alba cup with them just to gloat, so if you cant make it to the game heres a picture of their cup.

post-640-1272393119.jpg

Like me you mean, someone who is dedicated to there work in a way that he only takes a weeks holiday and a few Saturdays in order to watch Caley. No way is anyone going to beat that :D :lol:

I think someone just did ........

I thought I did well coming 4000 miles every so often and 'accidentally' working the dates out so that there were one or two games on when I visited ... but I got to hand it to the boys down under who make a trek that is 3 or 4 times longer than mine (each way) .... Jock Watt did it, so too did Gabby and from his post I assume Gerry has also done it ... of course, we cant forget Scarlet either who travelled from Vancouver to watch the mighty ICT.

Point is, we all make an effort and we will all have stories to tell about sacrifices or efforts we have made to follow ICT and we are all absolutely wonderful fans :lol: .... but my vote goes to Doresboy :D - sitting next to Uncle Albert does it !!! PS ... Guzz ... give the grumpy old sod my best

Well said Scotty. I have made the long trip over from Oz for this weekends game (amongst other things) which will be my first in over 3 years. Even convinced my friends to get married the weekend after the last game of the season so that they wouldnt clash and so that I'd have 2 good reasons to make the trip.

Well Uncle Albert made it through the night without getting arrested.

Woke up this AFTERNOON with a splitting head - not so much from the drink but from the noise coming from Doresboy who was on fine form at the game, having lubricated his vocal chords with more than a few Gins.

I think I deserve a mention as a good egg, having to endure Uncle Albert, Doresboy, BigStu, Papalazaroo not to mention a few more around the tunnell.

:021:

Because it wouldn't be a big crowd puller for ICT to go round town in a bus. It would also be fairly expensive and rather disruptive to a lot of things. If ICT had won that Champions League then maybe it would be more likely, but not for winning Division 1.