FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What to do with

Ivy League

sell the ground and then build a stadium similar to that of st mirrens, bout8/9000 seats which serves a purpose. also build around it a bar/gym etc

then provide the manager say an extra 750k a year over the next 6/7years to build a decent squad. no point blowing it all once

sell the ground and then build a stadium similar to that of st mirrens, bout8/9000 seats which serves a purpose. also build around it a bar/gym etc

then provide the manager say an extra 750k a year over the next 6/7years to build a decent squad. no point blowing it all once

Love that idea :P

thanks, we could have a nice wee stadium, and the extra cash for the squad, on top of what is usually allocated would allow us to attract some good players to attack top 6 and possibly sneak into europe

If we were to move, build a stadium with home ends almost on top of the pitch to increase the atmosphere, but keep away fans a distance away. Try and protect the pitch from the wind, and the fans from the weather.

Build a hotel and bar at stadium, and training centre to be the envy of the football world, and employ the entire Barcalona youth coaches and managers to produce the best talent in the world, helping make ICT a world force in football and the core supplier to the Scotland squad whilst breaking the dominance of the old firm.

Invest in some of Scotlands fine talent i.e Griffiths, James McCarthur, Scott Arfield while staying loyal to my current crop of players and slowly build up the best team in the country...and buy Victoria Park to have it demolished.

Big electronic scoreboards to put in the corners on the A9 side so they can be seen from every seat in the stadium. Always thought one major thing the TCS was lacking was a big screen or at the very least a proper electronic scoreboard.

Fill in the corners at the stadium. Buy lots of stephens the bakers bridies. With the change I'd like to see rangers being bought and closed down.

I like the cut of your jib, Sir.

I would just add a pub, even a Wetherspoons with its lovely ?2.55 a pint Guinness.

Build an underpass so we dont run that A9, then shore up some wages and long term deals and then invest the rest and live off the interest (players wages and the likes.. )