FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new Home kit

CaleyTom

called today (Wed), something will be on ICT web site and it will be on sale friday, still not sure of what it looks like, away kit will be same as last season ( just change of sponsor)

apologies if this is already posted

• Agree 3

called today (Wed), something will be on ICT web site and it will be on sale friday, still not sure of what it looks like, away kit will be same as last season ( just change of sponsor)

Nice.

Btw the last time I bought a top I lived in Inverness. Can you order them online anyone?

Yes you can but I think there has been a problem with the online shop recently. But there has certainly been a facility in the past to do so, If you can't wait I reckon you could give the club a call and order over the phone.

Nice.

Btw the last time I bought a top I lived in Inverness. Can you order them online anyone?

yeah mate.. just go to official site and then select the shop on side bar although I think there has been problems with it not being updated recently.

Have to say it's about f*cking time and I'm suprised, if they have left it so late to get the strips out, they haven't sorted out some sort of pre-order. They must have known the design for a couple of months, it's either a missed oppertunity or it shows the club has absolutely no faith in Errea.

i would say im suprised about how late the strip release is but i'm not. Its seems part and parcel of using our current suplier that we are one of the last teams in the league to release our strips.

Can only hope in the future that this is either rectified or we find a supplier that can deliver in good time

i would say im suprised about how late the strip release is but i'm not. Its seems part and parcel of using our current suplier that we are one of the last teams in the league to release our strips.

Can only hope in the future that this is either rectified or we find a supplier that can deliver in good time

been the same the last couple of times too if i remember

Any idea what time?

Next thurs prob! I doubt anything will be on the site until at least friday!

this friday (23) is when they said they would be on sale at stadium, think they may well have them before but waiting until after the celtic tickets have been on salke for a day or so

To be fair i dont remember seeing any other club launch new kit yet. I know Hearts won't be available till 12th Aug.

• Agree 1

To be fair i dont remember seeing any other club launch new kit yet. I know Hearts won't be available till 12th Aug.

I didnt acutally mean launched as in for sale.

When i said launch i meant preview or show what the strips will look like, at the very least i know the old firm, hearts, hibs, dundee united have all unveiled what their new strips will look like via a strip 'launch', it always seems that we are very late in doing the same

• Agree 1

Hearts launched their strip the other day.. infact almost every club in the SPL has. At the very least they have released pictures and started taking orders.

There is so many mixed messages going around. Caleytom is saying Friday however one of my friends saying next week.

When I was at the club today I saw a whole load of boxes and the woman from the shop sorting them out so am guessing the shirts will be on sale shortly.

There is so many mixed messages going around. Caleytom is saying Friday however one of my friends saying next week.

When I was at the club today I saw a whole load of boxes and the woman from the shop sorting them out so am guessing the shirts will be on sale shortly.

was down shop been told friday am , press release tomorrow, cannot tell us til then what it will be so wait and see

press release tomorrow

Booya! Thats what I want to hear.

Dunfermline revealed theirs in April and took pre orders in May.

If the strips are to be on sale this friday, or even next week then the club will know what they look like as the strips will already have been made! Why haven't they at least released a photo showing what it looks like, it could at least get some fans excited and lookin forward to buying it etc etc. It can't be that bad surely!!