FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

All Time ICT XI

SMEE

Even though Brewster was good as a player he's left such a bad taste in the mouth I couldn't consider him.

Bad hygiene, eh?

I wouldn't hold it agianst him - the smeg gets the better of most of us from time to time.

Have a green dot for making me lol. But you're still a disgusting pig for saying it. :_lol:

• Agree 1

Quite baffled by the lack of David Bingham in peoples squad. He played a major part in us reaching the SPL first time round. Almost single handedly winning us a lot of games that season.

Anyway -

Brown

Tokely

Mann

Dods

Hastings

Wilson

Bingham

Rankin

Hayes

Stewart

Wyness

Subs -

Esson

Teasdale

Robson

Foran

Niculae

-----------------Brown------------------

---Tokely----Mann----Dods----Hastings---

-----------Duncan----Black--------------

---Wilson--------Cowie---------Robson---

------------------Dargo-----------------

Subs: Esson, Golabek, Christie, Rankin, Hayes, Foran, Wyness

Even though Brewster was good as a player he's left such a bad taste in the mouth I couldn't consider him.

Bad hygiene, eh?

I wouldn't hold it agianst him - the smeg gets the better of most of us from time to time.

Bad hygiene, eh?

Have a green dot for making me lol. But you're still a disgusting pig for saying it. :_lol:

Yeah credit where credit is due. Taht was a good one. I consider myself owned.

----------------Brown

Tokely-----Mann----Dods----Golly

Wilson----Duncan----Mcbain---Robson

--------Wyness-----Ritchie

Subs: Calder, Hastings, Teasdale, Sheerin, Cherry, Stewart & Dargo

Edited by Pedz4king

Quite baffled by the lack of David Bingham in peoples squad. He played a major part in us reaching the SPL first time round. Almost single handedly winning us a lot of games that season.

Definitely one of the classiest players we have ever had. I suspect the fact that he only had 1 season with us is largely why he is often overlooked in these debates.

Definitely one of the classiest players we have ever had. I suspect the fact that he only had 1 season with us is largely why he is often overlooked in these debates.

IMHO - THE classiest player we ever had.

Difficult one though. Bingham was good but Wyness scored most goals. Stewart was unbelievably consistent but Dargo scored regularly in the SPL. Brewster was a great player for us (grit your teeth and be honest), whereas Ritchie had a wonderful strike rate. Can't play them all...

...well, maybe Renegade could! (only kidding!)

It's really difficult to choose the best team. Should it be on footballing ability, in which case most of the stalwarts of the lower leagues wouldn't make it, or should it be contribution to the club??

Anyway, my effort is...

Brown

Tokely Dods Mann Hastings

Bingham Cowie Rankin Robson

Wyness Stewart

Subs: Calder, McCaffrey, Black, Duncan, McBain, Foran, Dargo