FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Duncan Shearer Waterstones

WYNESS101

So was there a good turnout for this book signing?

I'll be honest it was quite quiet when i was in but i was in a rush so never hung about for long

I did notice that no further copies of "Up Stephen's Brae" had been sold though :unsure:

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I did notice that no further copies of "Up Stephen's Brae" had been sold though :unsure:

Having now recovered from the shock of the revelation that you appear to have been in a bookshop no less than twice in something like a week, I do appreciate your update. However I am not unduly concerned since the half dozen or so still on the shelf in Waterstones are the very final copies of the sixth print run which this book has enjoyed since it was first published 15 years ago.

Preumably your next episode of crass and naive stupidity will be to start a thread suggesting that I should instead have written it about the High School or Millburn rather than the Royal Academy.

Edited by Charles Bannerman
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Having now recovered from the shock of the revelation that you appear to have been in a bookshop no less than twice in something like a week, I do appreciate your update. However I am not unduly concerned since the half dozen or so still on the shelf in Waterstones are the very final copies of the sixth print run which this book has enjoyed since it was first published 15 years ago.

Musta used up hoora lot of staples over the years.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1