FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Johnstone -V- ICT : Matchnight Thread

Scotty

IHE, I wonder if your ratings would be the same had you been at the game. I was there then watched on tv after and it seemed like two different games. I think everyone played a great game and worked well for each other. For the most part they tried to play football but the pitch let some down badly. The ball generally done its own thing and Ross and Sutherland found it very difficult to do what they do best. All in all a very good performance from us but Saints deserve some credit. They made plenty chances but just couldn't score.

really good performance by everyone. Our attacking players were brilliant even Rooney looked more in the mood tonight and he should have scored in the second half. MOM Foran again showed really drive and commitment which is brilliant to watch after being a little subdued since christmas in certain games. Shane again looked a decent prospect and will get better with the more matches he plays. The away crowd were brilliant as well i didnt hear a peep from the home supporters

Thoroughly enjoyed the game. Best for a few months for sure. PC brigade were there as usual. Flag had to be removed due to it being a fire hazard... luckily the linesmans flag didn't burts into flames and my 3.99 Primark t-shirt managed to last the whole match without exploding! Seriously though, despite the poor atmosphere, I enjoyed the game and fantastic performance. Gillet was a wee bit ropey though - a few stray passes, other than this, job well done. :twothumbsup:

• Agree 2