FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transfer Activity

Guest Mahonio

The thing is though most of the players are loan signings and will return to their parent club in January or at the end of the season .

Think that is Terry's gameplan though .... The players he has brought in have been compared by him to Doran or Hayes ... and he will be hoping that those two injured players can resume their roles by Christmas and we wont need the loaners any more ....

If it goes according to plan, then great, it means we just pay extra wages for as long as we need to, and the players themselves will likely be happy as they will get first team action then go back to their original clubs rather than sitting on our bench as backup. If the injuries dont subside, or the players are really good, better than what we already have, then hopefully we would be able to extend the loans in the next window .... win-win for everyone methinks.

The thing is though most of the players are loan signings and will return to their parent club in January or at the end of the season .

Think that is Terry's gameplan though .... The players he has brought in have been compared by him to Doran or Hayes ... and he will be hoping that those two injured players can resume their roles by Christmas and we wont need the loaners any more ....

If it goes according to plan, then great, it means we just pay extra wages for as long as we need to, and the players themselves will likely be happy as they will get first team action then go back to their original clubs rather than sitting on our bench as backup. If the injuries dont subside, or the players are really good, better than what we already have, then hopefully we would be able to extend the loans in the next window .... win-win for everyone methinks.

Do we have footballer insurance.

I dunno if we have intentions to or the wages to get anyone else in but i was just wondering if the loan transfer window that they have down south is open to Scottish clubs as well?

With the EPL teams naming their 25 man squads there will be plenty of players available for loan and i for one think that it would be worth getting an out and out striker in.

I can't see any of the players we have scoring near enough every week but i hope i'm wrong and Tade, Foran, Sutherland, Mackay and the like start finding the back of the net regularly.

Rumours doing the rounds tonight that we might be signing a striker by the name of Rob Wilson.

He's not currently attached to any pro team, so we can sign him outwith the window.

Nice one, must be fairly unknown though cos can't find anything about a Rob Wilson currently playing.

Rumours doing the rounds tonight that we might be signing a striker by the name of Rob Wilson.

He's not currently attached to any pro team, so we can sign him outwith the window.

He wouldn't need a seat on the team coach either, since he apparently prefers to walk to games.

• Agree 2

Well, Terry is certainly ringing the changes .

I just hope that these changes ring our bell.

But the way things were going before Terry came someone had to bell the cat , I guess.

I just fervently hope that T.B does not turn out to be a ding-a-ling.

because his initials stand for .....TINKER-BELL. :sarcastic:

Well, Terry is certainly ringing the changes .

I just hope that these changes ring our bell.

But the way things were going before Terry came someone had to bell the cat , I guess.

I just fervently hope that T.B does not turn out to be a ding-a-ling.

because his initials stand for .....TINKER-BELL. :sarcastic:

You mised out Maurice,Myers. groovy baby.

I see John Sutton has been told he has no future at Hearts. Would he come? Could the club afford him? Would he be any good? I do seem to recollect CC trying to bring him in at one point - might want to stay down central belt way though.

He'd be a great signing. Maybe could get him on loan until he gets a new club. Can't see us being able to afford him full-time. He'd be a terrific signing for us and a good one for Hearts. Think he's been harshly treated. Played in the right manner, Templton and Driver running the wings, with Sutton and Kyle smashing them in would have been terrifying for most SPL clubs. I guess Hearts play in a different style now. Better make sure it's not the same style Hibs adopted when they wanted to stretch themselves.

Ha Ha Ha.... Quality....

nearly had the old man conned as to my signing on too :nanananana: