FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic Rollcall

EWS

Me on my lonesome.

Playing a charity show with the band at Dingwall Town Hall on friday night, then crashing at the Inverness hostel. Getting up early for the 9.10am megabus down to Glasgae, then prob going to Nice and Sleazy's for a spot of lunch. Followed by the train to Brigtown about 2pmish. Then playing the Classic Grande in Glasgow with the band at night.

Seat is: T66-T67- Red, Area 120, Row A, Seat 8.

I might be able to visit and lend my support.

Can anyone tell me is it pay at the gate.

Thanks

I'm 99% sure it's ticket only.

I've got a similar problem. I wont know until Friday if I can get off work in time, trouble

is I don't stay near Inverness therefore can't go to the stadium to get my ticket, and obviously they

can't send me one at short notice  :008:

I might be able to visit and lend my support.

Can anyone tell me is it pay at the gate.

Thanks

I'm 99% sure it's ticket only.

I've got a similar problem. I wont know until Friday if I can get off work in time, trouble

is I don't stay near Inverness therefore can't go to the stadium to get my ticket, and obviously they

can't send me one at short notice  :008:

I think you'll be able to get a ticket from Celtic's ticket office before the game. Your probably better checking with the club first though.

Oh and I'll be there as per usual :003:

Guest eriboll

Thank's for info

Restricted view - does this mean a big person in front of me. :023:

Never mind I'll be there anyway.

Onward and Upward ICT :022:

Guest Sandy Cromarty

I'll be there unrestricted.

Restricted means a big feckin pillar in front, not entirely blocking yer view but meaning you have to crane yer neck to follow the game in parts.

For those of you overnighting be aware when you are searching fer hotels that the former Moat House is now The Crowne Plaza.

it's been posted before that for all Celtic games you now need a ticket to get in through the turnstyles - a bit like Aberdeen in a way.

some of the folk in the central belt have bought tickets from our ticket office and as it was too late to post them out they are being sent down on the team bus.

Celtic have told someone that any unsold tickets will be returned then too and can be bought at their ticket office so that should help some of the fans who haven't managed to get tickets yet.  It might be after 2 when they get them though..