Love thy Neighbours

tm4tj

nice one mr jobby.

i certainly welcome them with open arms.

when we both arrived on the SFL scene i went to the footie with my old man. as he was born and bred a gudgie we would be in the jail end when ict were playing away from home.

i always remember the cheers from the county support when the ict score was tanoyed at half time and we were losing.

should have seen the look i got the day i roared when the score anounced was us winning at some second division ground.

when the derbies were played it was the clach club for a dram on home days and the national when in dingwall. always with my ross county mate from work.

at dingwall old man would always be in the jail end and i would be getting soaked at the other. home games he sat with me

i am sure he is looking down from above today with a big smile on his face.

aahh if only we could do it again one more time

• Agree 1

I would have said that the subconcious link between Mannie's depreciating memory cells and the controversial 70's sitcom is apparent - although there is a distinct difference between racism and wishing nothing but ill luck on the theiving gypsy bestards who took the O and the Y out of County.

At least it should herald the return of Red Cards We 8 Ross County top !!