FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Rangers fans to boycott

bdu98196

An awful lot of Rangers fans will still want to be at the game and will just buy tickets from Dundee Utd, which puts the home team in an awkward position as they are responsible for segregation and have some responsibility for the conduct of people they sell tickets to.

• Agree 1

Can anyone confirm that Rangers have a genuine greivance with United over the refunds in 2009(?). If so then why has it taken so long for the fans to make a big deal about this?

I think that's a convenient excuse now and used as a smoke screen for just saying we will boycott anyone who voted NO to The Rangers being in the SPL - which if I understand correctly is a league they no longer wish to be associated with anyways?

Based on this it would seem that IIRC only Kille & Motherwell will be clubs in the envious position of having orcs visit them in the future.

But I fully expect orcs to go to the DU game, in the same way that Ibrox is half empty for games even though 'we don't do walking away'. Every wk that passes by makes the whole Ibrox regime become more laughable!!!

Really the hate spewing from these posts about rangers decision not to take a ticket allocation is only fuel for them. If they dont want to take the tickets then that is their right. If you felt your club had been wronged you would also consider retaliation. Right or wrong its their choice, and dundee united selling out the ground I think not, they barely fill half as it is.

Really the hate spewing from these posts about rangers decision not to take a ticket allocation is only fuel for them. If they dont want to take the tickets then that is their right. If you felt your club had been wronged you would also consider retaliation. Right or wrong its their choice, and dundee united selling out the ground I think not, they barely fill half as it is.

Enjoying the 3rd Division?

• Agree 2

If ICT got booted to the 3rd Division over a non-existent debt, then I'm sure our fans would be just as belligerent.  Yes, much of the fault does lie with their previous Board but, hey, this is football.  Of course fans are biased towards their own.

Oh, and it was send Rangers to the Third knowing it would impact finances.  Don't see how there can be complaints.  This was what was to be expected.

And I agree with Oddquine on the other forum.  If posts can't be writen on either Firefox (such as on my laptop or via tablet (Google for me), then it's time for a re-think.

The debt was very much an existent one. Leaving aside the big tax case, which is far from over, the club under Craig Whyte did not pay a penny income tax, national insurance or VAT and it was that that led to the winding up of the company and the demise of the club.

Instead of constantly whinging and trolling the internet supporters of The Rangers should count themselves very fortunate indeed that their brand new club have been admitted to the league system ahead of ambitious non league clubs some of whom have been in existence for over a century.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Agree 4

Hello Chizzer! *Renegade waves to Chizzer*  :wave:

Confirmed that Rangers are raising £27m of new cash by floating on the stock market this month - according to BBC this values the club at £50m.

Now, Dragons Den style, that means the existing shareholders' stake (Green, Ashley, McCoist etc) is valued at £23m, which I think is 4 times the price they paid Oldco for the assets. That's quite a return in 6 months.

cue spam emails with requests for bank details where squillions of pesetas will be deposited into your account as funds are tied up with corrupt government officials ...... :tongueincheek:

Sooooooo racist Scotty. Tarring all with the same brush and all that. Dont know if its the same in Canada but what pisses me off is the phone calls from people of the African nations telling me my computers fecked and they can fix it if they have my bank details.

Yes I know its off topic but I dont care cos the topic means nothing to me. They can cut their noses of all they want........and their heads for that matter

Sooooooo racist Scotty.

not racist at all ! That type of scam is officially known as a 419 scam and named after the part of the Nigerian criminal code which it breaks ! Although Nigeria is now only 3rd on the list of countries where it tends to come from. The USA and UK are 1st and 2nd in the list of countries where some form of 419 scam is being attempted to try and get those details from naive users.

Sooooooo racist Scotty.

not racist at all ! That type of scam is officially known as a 419 scam and named after the part of the Nigerian criminal code which it breaks ! Although Nigeria is now only 3rd on the list of countries where it tends to come from. The USA and UK are 1st and 2nd in the list of countries where some form of 419 scam is being attempted to try and get those details from naive users.

There's even a site dedicated to scamming the scammers ... 419eater.com from memory.

^^^^^^

Orc

If you ask me Dundee Utd will be celebrating the fact that there will be no hate filled bigots at Tannadice at the cup tie

Pretty sure Utd will shift more tickets than they normally would as a result, let's hope this is the case and they humiliate them in what should be a party atmosphere

My prediction Utd 3 Orcs 0

Dougal

• Agree 1