FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

clean sweep

ferben1994

Manager of the month despite the 1-5 v Motherwell?! Actually all the teams suffered defeat(s) in the month and we were as good as anyone, if not better.

I actually think though that Dundee might have been more deserving, because after a long losing run they got 2 wins, a draw and just 1 defeat in the month.

I think what happens is that the winners get informed and asked to attend a photoshoot with the trophy, and then the press release is issued complete with photo.

ICT get all 3 this time, Aberdeen got all 3 last month - a cynic might suggest that a 'hattrick' conveniently reduces the travel and photographer costs!

Definitely well deserved (if we forget about the Motherwell game...). I didn't realise that Doran was still so young, hopefully we still haven't seen the best of him.

A2BJF.png 64U2C.png

Excellent and well done to all, its good to see the SPL giving recognition for our efforts.

Lets hope we can keep building as its been a good start so far with Scotland caps, International call ups and now awards. Not bad for a wee diddy club lol.

Is it not the clubs and the Clydesdale Bank who decide?