FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

George Brisen Hall

Council Juice

Is he off to Burnley? Did he leave? According to his twitter the other players Jones and Ross have wished him the best of luck, and my mate back in Edinburgh who is a Burnley lad is asking about him. Add to the fact we've brought in Devine and Taylor.

Who on earth is Andre Martins? Ha ha. I'm so out of the loop it hurts.

He's on the calender for January

Was reading about an English team (poss. Portsmouth?) whose 2013 calendar mostly comprises players who have gone!

Who on earth is Andre Martins? Ha ha. I'm so out of the loop it hurts.

He's on the calender for January

Was reading about an English team (poss. Portsmouth?) whose 2013 calendar mostly comprises players who have gone!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2258986/Portsmouth-2013-calendar-features-players-sold.html

He was on the bench at the Hearts game in November

Aye he was.  He was on trial for a wee while a few months beforehand with talk he was going to sign.  Nothing was heard about him for about three months until he appears on the bench without warning or any inclination that he had signed.  Nothing was also heard a few weeks later when he was punted.

Supposedly he was on trial at one point with Bayern Munich and linked with a host of other clubs over the last couple of years!  I also have the distinction of being one of the few ICT fans to ever see him play, in an U20 match just after that Hearts game.  Seriously, he was trash!