FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Under 20's at Saint Mirren

HumbersideDude

Under 20's had a brilliant comeback this afternoon at St Mirren.  1-0 down at half time and down to 10 men in 1st half injury time Saints went 2 nil up early in 2nd half, but 3 goal, the last in the 94th minute won the match for ICT

Someone will fill in names as I have no idea who scored or got sent off.

• Agree 1

Winning 3-2 with 10 men from 0-2 with 25 minutes to go is terrific! And Shane Sutherland on the scoresheet again! I hope we can get him signed up for next season- I feel there's more to come from him. Great info from lukemackay- where did you find that?? I tried a few websites but couldn't get any info except for the times of the goals!!

Winning 3-2 with 10 men from 0-2 with 25 minutes to go is terrific! And Shane Sutherland on the scoresheet again! I hope we can get him signed up for next season- I feel there's more to come from him. Great info from lukemackay- where did you find that?? I tried a few websites but couldn't get any info except for the times of the goals!!

Read it on the old twatter

Winning 3-2 with 10 men from 0-2 with 25 minutes to go is terrific! And Shane Sutherland on the scoresheet again! I hope we can get him signed up for next season- I feel there's more to come from him. Great info from lukemackay- where did you find that?? I tried a few websites but couldn't get any info except for the times of the goals!!

I see Shane as a kind of Rory Mcallister performer, always seems to do well in pre season friendlies and under 20 stuff, but mostly gets found out at the top level, i wish he could make the grade but canna see it i'm afraid.

However great to see Polwarth and Watson getting on the score sheet, they could be the future for ICT.

i reckon Shane has all the ability to be a bustling centre forward. I've seen him come off the bench twice and play up top and he's been a proper neusense. won a penalty against Aberdeen, and imo sealed the points against hearts not so long ago, with his energy and just by being a great outball. Unfortunately i can see him being in division 2 next season. But who knows.

Edited by lukemackay