FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Do you do tickets yet?

Guest WeWillFollow3

Guest WeWillFollow3

I know this is sad, but I'm a Newcastle season ticket holder but my second team is Ayr. I was up about 5 years ago and Ayr were 3 up at half time...at lost 4-3. **** of a game though. The most dissapointing part of the day was that i'd travelled up from Newcastle on the train and I never even got a match ticket for my collection...I was gutted!

Anyway...I'd just like to brink a website to the attention of Caley fans.

It's called www.WeWillFollow.co.uk, and it's a supporters resource site for exchanging tickets, lifts to games, supporters clubs, web links, and we have an exiles list for Caley fans outside Inverness. So far we only have 1 Caley member, but hoping for more.

Hope you can go on and have a look, and all feedback is welcome...even abuse! It's totally free, and written for the fans by the fans.

Guest WeWillFollow3

despite the dodgy title, trust me ud undersdand if u live anywhere in scotland outside govan, it seems like a good idea

Strange thing is, we've got more pape members than hun!

Looking at your favorite quotes, Bobby Robson once said about Kieoren Dyer: "...he's a fantastic player, he's got the whole oyster at his feet."