FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kit Numbers For 2013/14

Except there's a few miss matches. 22 shirt is partnered with 22 shorts yet 25 shirt also has 22 shorts. 6 shirt has 16 shorts which are also being shared by 6 shirt. 24 shirt has 23 shorts. 19 shorts has no shirt number. 24 shirt and 23 shorts. And Scott Kellacher is getting rounder and rounder.

I think those in the navy training gear are probably in squad number while those in red gear are waiting on Tommy to get time away from his new grass to stick some numbers on.

• Agree 1

Except there's a few miss matches. 22 shirt is partnered with 22 shorts yet 25 shirt also has 22 shorts. 6 shirt has 16 shorts which are also being shared by 6 shirt. 24 shirt has 23 shorts. 19 shorts has no shirt number. 24 shirt and 23 shorts. And Scott Kellacher is getting rounder and rounder.

I think those in the navy training gear are probably in squad number while those in red gear are waiting on Tommy to get time away from his new grass to stick some numbers on.

I can't believe you've insulted Tommy, he also deals with the pitch at Ardersier. I hope he doesn't see your insulting words.

I can't believe you've insulted Tommy, he also deals with the pitch at Ardersier. I hope he doesn't see your insulting words.

Wheres the insult? I believe TC is the kitman as well as groundsman. I also know he's been busy with covers and things to get the new grass growing at TCS so maybe hasn't time to get all the kit sorted out. Nothing insulting in that.