FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Year fixtures

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

would hope both ourselves and county ask for it to be the 2nd -will be a far bigger crowd and better atmosphere .Surely the clubs could at least try and influence this, even police i bet would prefer the 2nd what do others think?

would hope both ourselves and county ask for it to be the 2nd -will be a far bigger crowd and better atmosphere .Surely the clubs could at least try and influence this, even police i bet would prefer the 2nd what do others think?

I have no problem with it being on the 1st.  I would be surprised if there was a significantly bigger crowd on the 2nd than on the 1st. 

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of topic but still regarding fixtures - looking ahead to November there doesn't seem to be a game the weekend of the 16th? Is this an international weekend or is there cup games . I've got my nephew up that weekend and would love to take him along to a game.

A bit of topic but still regarding fixtures - looking ahead to November there doesn't seem to be a game the weekend of the 16th? Is this an international weekend or is there cup games . I've got my nephew up that weekend and would love to take him along to a game.

Read somewhere there's to be international friendliest in November so assume this may account for the break? Personally can't be bothered with this stop start routine!

FIFA designated international date: http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/calendar/events.html

Scotland will host USA at Hampden: http://www.ussoccer.com/news/mens-national-team/2013/09/us-mnt-to-face-scotland-on-nov-15-in-glasgow.aspx

• Agree 1