FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What now?

jagster

Motherwell away tomorrow, win that and our game in hand and we will be above them on goal difference.

ATM we are 9 points behind Aberdeen and have to play them again in the top 6. 

To finish 2nd, we need Aberdeen to drop 3 points, otherwise its in our hands, time to put alot of the pish thats gone on behind us and start again.

We're lumbered with a retard in the dugout but we arent dead yet.

Finish above Motherwell, and we will be in Europe.

Not necessarily!

In one example, Aberdeen & Dundee United finish 2nd and 3rd, with us 4th and Motherwell 5th. Then, St.Johnstone win the Scottish Cup. We would miss out.

I'd forgotten about the Saintees, and discounted the Wee Rovers, but I still think that if we finish above Motherwell, that will be sufficient.

Motherwell away tomorrow, win that and our game in hand and we will be above them on goal difference.

ATM we are 9 points behind Aberdeen and have to play them again in the top 6. 

To finish 2nd, we need Aberdeen to drop 3 points, otherwise its in our hands, time to put alot of the pish thats gone on behind us and start again.

We're lumbered with a retard in the dugout but we arent dead yet.

No fan of Yogi as a manager and have made it clear that I don't think he is up to the job but 'retard' is wholly unjustified and outrageous. Whether a decent manager or not, he seems a decent man and doesn't deserve such abuse even if we don't win another game all season.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Agree 7

I like the way Yogi conducts himself, I like his enthusiasm, I like his defensive setup but I'm still waiting to see how he is going to create GOALS. Give the man a chance, he seems a nice guy and deserves it.

• Agree 2