FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Another First on Sunday?

davieB

Anyone confident we can gain our first SPL victory against 'Tic on Sunday then??

I reckon we will :021: I'd be more confident if Dargo was fit mind :007:

If we play like we did in the first half against Hibs, and they're off their game a bit....

On the subject of firsts, who else have we never beaten in the SPL?

Aberdeen obviously....home and away

St Mirren....away

Can't remember us ever beating Hearts at home either....my memory or true??

I've gotta sneakin' suspicion they'll come out "all guns blazin" just as they did against the Hibbees.... The 'tics could very well have the Champions League on their minds....which won't do us any harm.....

I'm going for a 2-1 scoreline....... :022:

I've just heard from a friend in Germany that satellite channel Premiere will be showing a replay of the game on Monday, so I hope that we play the way we did against Hibs, but in both halves  :021:

OR the game will be level at the 92th minute, Boruc will be red-carded, and then we score a penalty past Brown.  :022:

But also wish we had Dargo  :019:

Having a look at the league table, aren't we unbeaten at home against the top five teams?

Celtic (1-1)

Rangers (2-1)  :001:

Hearts (0-0)

Aberdeen (1-1)

Hibs (0-0 and 3-0)  :001:

I see no reason why we can't get something out of this game, especially if we play like we did last week.