FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

HEARTS GAME BIGGER THAN AC MILAN?

CELTIC1CALEY3

After the emotions of last weekend we now face the daunting prospect of going to Tynecastle. Earlier in the season they game us a good beating in the last 20 minutes. Kidology was that we outplayed them but lost 4-1.

With the split looming we have to pick up points against desperate teams at all angles and we are desperate to overhaul Falkirk and maybe Kilmarnock.

Relatively speaking given the size of our club and the size of Hearts - Kaunas of Mid Europe this game is in reality bigger than Celtic's game against AC Milan. Lose and we are off the pace for a top six finish given all the other assassins ready to shoot us down. I have faith that the lads will lift themselves for what could be the biggest game in our history.

eh

I'll have some of what you are taking 1-3, or can I call you 1.

This is in reality just another routine SPL away day against a struggling bunch of strangers ruled by a ruthless dictator.

Get help!