FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

best fans in the world?

Guest Arab4Ever

Guest Arab4Ever

aye right

if it was utd fans, caley fans, motherwell fans etc that did this it would be accross the back page of every tabloid. but no, its the OF so it doesnt get printed. scum

I heard about this from a killie fan i know, its the second time in the last few years that tic's 'whiter than white' support have trashed seats at Rugby park and the second time that it has been left out of the mainstream media. Its a disgrace that it has been swept under the carpet like so many other wrongdoings by their fans.

Guest Arab4Ever

Killie are playing it down as they want to keep good relations with Celtic and continue to benefit from loan signings. I can see where they are coming from but its disappointing that Celtic are not revealed as the scum that they are. I am not referring to the 5% of Celtic fans who like us just support their home/local team but the general majority should have nothing to do with football (no offence, imho etc etc)

Guest Arab4Ever

badly damaged? some of the seats lost the metal support altogether.

i doubt there was many broken seats at hampden when Utd won the cup. it doesnt seem to happen with many other teams fans.

TV pictures show that Celtic fans were not ripping the seats out or anything, merely that there was such a huge surge when Nakamura scored that a couple of 100 seats were badly damaged/

whos th sellick mink in disguise??

Guest kingkojak

feckin tic supporters. cant afford seats for their living rooms so they steal everyone elses! 

TV pictures show that Celtic fans were not ripping the seats out or anything, merely that there was such a huge surge when Nakamura scored that a couple of 100 seats were badly damaged/

whos th sellick mink in disguise??

what a complete tool all i was doing was telling it from a different point of view

i strongly beleive  that celtic fans are some of the worst in the country (on one occasion i was chased by celtic fans that were throwing bottles of ***** at me) but its spanners like you that jump on the back of people because of poor reputations

Guest Arab4Ever

in my opinion aberdeen fans have to be the worst. off the roughly 15 "fans" i have seen ejected from tannadice this season about 8 were dons. in fact the only time i have ever been spat on was by a sheep shagger. the only other time i have been spat at was by a drunken hun who missed me and got his friend instead :crazy07:

what a complete tool all i was doing was telling it from a different point of view

i strongly beleive  that celtic fans are some of the worst in the country (on one occasion i was chased by celtic fans that were throwing bottles of ****e at me) but its spanners like you that jump on the back of people because of poor reputations

In my experience the vast majority of Celtic fans that come up to Inverness are good craic. They probably are the most enthusiastic fans in Scottish football. How many other clubs have international fans conventions every year? Or have gigs set up alongside away games? (like Charlie and the Boys)

I've never heard of any trouble with Celtic fans in Inverness - aye, you see them driving around waving their scarves out their windows tooting their horns and singing their Irish tunes but it's all good in the hood.

Yeah, you do get plenty of @rseholes in the ground who get caught up in the crowd psychology - usually its stuff like refusing to sit down, I only remember seeing vandalism once. One of their fans waving one of the letters from the back of the stand (the ones to help you find the right section) that he must have torn off the wall - I don't think its ever been replaced (check out the gap). He's probably got it stuck on his living room wall as a souvenir.

in my opinion aberdeen fans have to be the worst

Totally agree with that, Aberdeen fans are truly the scum of the earth.