FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

PLAYER SPONSORSHIP

Guzz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paypal Button added to the first message on this thread.

please confirm total amount required if paying using this method ... it was £10 per share + £ ?  to cover admin costs ?

Sorry Guzz,..............I'm a bit thick. How do I PM you? Would like to send a cheque.

I have put my address in your 'private messages'. Go to 'Home' page on this site and on the left hand side there is a link to your messages.

Guzz .... When you say you have moved ... I hope you are referring to your move to Inverness and not a recent move within Inverness ? Are you still where you were when we last saw you ? There is something totally unconnected to this subject in the post as we speak ... and it was sent before you mentioned that little factoid  :015: :015:

Guzz .... When you say you have moved ... I hope you are referring to your move to Inverness and not a recent move within Inverness ? Are you still where you were when we last saw you ? There is something totally unconnected to this subject in the post as we speak ... and it was sent before you mentioned that little factoid  :015: :015:

Still in the same place, Scotty, only the one move to Inverness. I'm intrigued by your post and will look out for the mail.

Still in the same place, Scotty, only the one move to Inverness. I'm intrigued by your post and will look out for the mail.

you should get it by the weekend ..... in the meantime here's a pretty picture  :004:

[attach=1]

sorry -  :getmecoat:

ok, back on topic - do we need to add an extra bit to cover admin fees if using paypal ? that question seemed lost in the off topic bits.

Guzz

seein as how i am new to all this couple of questions for ya

1 how much am i owin you?

2 i will send you a cheque as soon as i see how much its for but who do i make it out to?

3 can you give me your address to send the cheque to please

4 you are aware that i am at the moment spending 2 months in the desert :sillywave: with the airforce so it may take a little time on the postage but it will be on its way

thank you

tug

Guzz

seein as how i am new to all this couple of questions for ya

1 how much am i owin you?

2 i will send you a cheque as soon as i see how much its for but who do i make it out to?

3 can you give me your address to send the cheque to please

4 you are aware that i am at the moment spending 2 months in the desert :sillywave: with the airforce so it may take a little time on the postage but it will be on its way

thank you

tug

Thanks Tug, see your PM's re details.  Understand delay, no worries.

sorry -  :getmecoat:

ok, back on topic - do we need to add an extra bit to cover admin fees if using paypal ? that question seemed lost in the off topic bits.

paypal chrge 54p per £10 but I can usually cover this, not many payments received this way.  Would prefer a cheque though, or cash if I see you .

Received payment via PayPal from Shona Pringle. Can you let me have your user name, PM me if you don't want to reveal it on here.

Would help if anyone paying by this method could include message with their user name so I can allocate the payment to the right person.

Guzz- just paid 3 shares by PayPal. Will get you and the old git a pint to make up for the fees.

Thanks Mantis.

Who are these shares for?

Thanks for your continued support.

guzz,

cheque is somewhere between middle east and inverness. LOL

heres hoping it goes past an itallian striker and deposits him in tcs to play for us!.  :024:

(will gladly pay 30 again if it does that by the way!!!!!!!!!)

Payments coming in now thick and fast but still a few stragglers.

I'll be chasing you at the Rangers game so make sure you have a spare tenner in your pocket. :shooting03: