FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

POLL: Which team in the SPL do you hate the least?

Guest TinCanFan

Which team in the SPL (excluding ICT) do you hate the least?  

160 members have voted

1. 1.

• Rangers
    • Celtic
    • Aberdeen
    • Gretna
    • Saint Mirren
    • Motherwell
    • Hearts
    • Hibs
    • Falkirk
    • Dundee United
    • Kilmarnock

Guest TinCanFan

Which SPL team do you hate the least?  For me it's Falkirk because I have no reason to dislike them.  On a similar poll on the Dundee United website ICT were winning.

had to vote hibs along with 2 other people.

seem to go about their business the right way in the transfer market and in their relationship with their fans, they probably have third biggest (and passionate) support in scotland at the moment.  their 5-1 win and post match celebrations in the cis cup final was the highlight of last season

Agreed, along with the reasons above, I like the way Hibs concentrate on bringing talented youngsters through, even if they don't manage to hold on to them for a great length of time.

Also, of all the teams in the spl, I think Hibs are the team that at least try to play good entertaining football.

Think its Falkirk for me ... I felt sorry for them when they were denied their rightful place in the SPL on at least one of two occasions that they won the league, the fans are usually decent craic, their manager - while not eloquent - has good banter with the fans, they are at about the same level/size as us and looked down upon just as much and I cant remember us having any big problems with them.

here's my table of loathing (top of table is least loathed, bottom is most loathed)

01. I.C.T. (of course)

02. Falkirk (see above)

03. Motherwell - know a few decent fans, no bad history between clubs

04. Aberdeen - went to uni there, another team from the north, just wish we could beat them once !

05. Hibs - Collins is annoying but know a good few decent Hibees

06. Kilmarnock - no feelings one way or the other

07. Gretna - no real hatred but no real respect either

08. Hearts - two words - Vladimir Romanov

09=. Celtic / Rangers - cant really separate the two

11. St Mirren - Rosscoe is sorry. It was clumsy not deliberate. It happened years ago. Get over it.

12. Dundee Utd - mostly because of the chairman and former manager. Fans and current manager are decent (mostly)

However ... if I couldnt be an ICT (or Toronto) fan then I'd be a DoonHamer .... their fans are brilliant craic

Kilmarnock. When was the last time something controversial happened to Killie?

When they switched the feckin' undersoil heating off and our cup game was abandoned early in the second half. To55ers  :32:

Who voted for Utd? :33:

Guest Arab4Ever

I voted Motherwell although I changed it in my mind to Killie at the last second when it was too late.

I voted Motherwell although I changed it in my mind to Killie at the last second when it was too late.

I despise Well. I don't really know why, but if theres anyone I'd like to see relegated this year it would be them.

Actually thats a lie. I hate St Mirn and Gretna and I'd rather they go down. But I still despise Well.

In fact, anyone but Caley will do me just fine.

Crap, I thought it was what team do you hate the most thats why I voted for Celtic cos I can't stand their fans. But the team I hate  least would probably be Falkirk or Aberdeen but I do find John Hughes a bit of a  :tosser: at times but their fans are all cool