FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

3 Scottish teams ICT have never beaten

Guest Arab4Ever

Guest Arab4Ever

One is Aberdeen. I am guessing the other could be Partick Thistle as you swapped places when ICT were promoted. Anyone know for sure who the other 2 are? :024:

Competitive games only

I would go for Peterhead and Elgin City, I don't recall playing them since they joined the league.

Never beaten Celtic in the league either.

Guest Arab4Ever

ICT have finished, in the last 3 seasons, above Motherwell, Dunfermline and Dundee United who are all bigger teams so take your pick I guess.

Aberdeen

League Cup - 1 loss

Sc Cup - 1 draw 2 losses

League - 6 draws, 3 losses

Berwick

Coca Cola (League) Cup - 1 loss

Bells (challenge) Cup) - 1 loss

Elgin

no competitive fixtures against Elgin so no wins or losses !

of the other teams people have mentioned ......

Morton - 8 games in Div1 - 5 wins, 2 losses, 1 draw

Partick - 4 in Div2 - 3 wins, 1 loss. 4 in Div1 - 1 win, 3 losses. 1 CIS Cup win, 4 Sc Cup, 2 draws, 2 losses

Queens Park - 12 in Div3 - 7 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses. 1 Sc Cup win, 1 CIS Cup loss

Peterhead - 1 CIS Cup win, 1 Bells Cup win

Gretna - 1 Bells cup win

Guest Arab4Ever

If it's competitive games, I think it is Aberdeen, Elgin and Berwick.

Arab4ever, which "big" team have ICT finished above in each of our 3 years in the SPL?  :016:

and anyway as you keep telling us, stop living in the past :014:

Record against DUFC ..... pretty even to be fair !

97/98 - Scottish Cup: 1 draw at Tannadice, 1 extra time loss at Caledonian Stadium

04/05 - SPL: 2 draws, 2 losses

05/06 - SPL: 2 draws, 2 wins / League Cup: 1 win

06/07 - SPL: 2 draws, 1 win, 1 loss / Scottish Cup: 1 win

P16  W5  L4  D7  F17  A19

ICT have finished, in the last 3 seasons, above Motherwell, Dunfermline and Dundee United who are all bigger teams so take your pick I guess.

If it's competitive games, I think it is Aberdeen, Elgin and Berwick.

Arab4ever, which "big" team have ICT finished above in each of our 3 years in the SPL?  :016:

and anyway as you keep telling us, stop living in the past :014:

Another one-

How many posters have ever answered the same question twice  :015: :015: :015:

Give the laddie his due, the second one was 50% wittier than the first, ie 1.5/10 against 1/10.

Our record as a diddy team against Dundee United is quite remarkable. We tended to lose when we were in Division one but only just against the former European Champions.

Here we offered them Pele to achieve dominance. After promotion and at great expense - and I mean great expense - they poached our management team. They poached our Ginger Winger and turned him into a Captain, tempted our Captain...........

Check your soure as one of them maybe have been Rangers

ICT V Rangers

95/96 - Scottish Cup: 1 loss

04/05 - SPL: 1 loss, 2 draws

05/06 - SPL: 2 losses, 1 draw

06/07 - SPL: 2 wins, 1 draw

Our record as a diddy team against Dundee United is quite remarkable. We tended to lose when we were in Division one but only just against the former European Champions.

we never played DUFC when we were in division 1 - see above.

One is Aberdeen. I am guessing the other could be Partick Thistle as you swapped places when ICT were promoted. Anyone know for sure who the other 2 are? :024:

Check your soure as one of them maybe have been Rangers

Where were you last season?  Under a rock?

Think a couple of people have misunderstood chris123's reply.  He was telling Arab4Ever to check the source of his answer for the question as up until last season Rangers would have been included in the list of teams we hadn't beat in a competitive match.  I don't think he was suggesting Rangers should be included at this point in time.