Marius Niculae

Kencar - He has zero pace - He's not match fit. There were a couple of dives. There was some gesticulating and shaking of his head when other players made mistakes.

Redn Black - Not a grafter it has to be said !

What I was trying to say was - is he the type of player that oozes claas, takes yer breath away and looks like he could win games on his own ?? 

That's like MOTD edited highlights IHE :016:

The guy has talent, no question. He isn't match fit as he's played a handful of games in 2007. People seem to be giving him a hard time because he isn't lightning quick. Was he meant to be?? He is easily our most technically gifted player unfortunately in the hurly burly of the SPl that may not count for much

Wish people would stop banging on about 4k a week.

Because Savages Orion are paying 2k a week of his wage.

He is costing  the club only 2k a week.. (and cost us no signing fee)

Graham

2k a week is a very low wage for a player with his quality of CV..

Graham

IHE: The problem with you, as I see it, is that you recognize that Niculae is a talented player and that gives you a certain sense of excitement and euphoria. However, you have concluded that the levels of euphoria you are experiencing could be even greater, so you have deluded yourself into thinking that he is a lazy, selfish, over-rated player so that when you realise what a true talent he is your levels of excitement and well-being will be turbo charged.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Feck me - a buddung psychologist. Well it was a good try at a formulation but keep watching my posts and you will learn. I was merely attempting to gauge the true views of other fans by declaring opposite viewpoints and therefore trying to ensure that the hype is limited and does not cloud their judgement. A delusion is a false belief - the fact that he does not come over as having pace and being a grafter are apparently backed up by quite a few others. The fact that he is a talented player is without doubt and is plain to see. Can he fit into our system or does our system have to change to accomodate him and bring out the best in him ? - that was my major concern and nothing was been done about it. Brew is exactly the man to do that. I do however hope that the possibility of a turbo-charged orgasm in the near future is correct.  :001:

I am afraid that I can only award you 3/10.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Feck me - a buddung psychologist. Well it was a good try at a formulation blah blah blah...

A buddung psychologist?  That doesn't sound good. :009:

I am afraid that I can only award you 3/10.

:010: