FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A poll on Proctor

ICTJackson

Do you think Proctor will be a success at ICT?  

152 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I think he will do exactly what it says on the tin

He is a utility squad player and that is what he will be, we need cover at the back and he can provide cover.

If I base my judgement on that, he will be a success, if I base my judgement on whether he plays in the first team every week and scores a bucketful of goals every season, then probably not a success, so it really depends on what your expectations are of him. In my estimation, he will succeed at the job he was bought for.

Yeah - good luck to him. I seem to remember that most of us thought he was pretty good up until he got his (first) shoulder injury and many thought he wasnt quite the same when he came back from that injury.

However, he is definitely annoyed at how things didn't go for him at DUFC and feels he has a point to prove so maybe we will see the best out of him ... as an ICT fan, I hope so : DAILY RECORD

At one stage Proctor was evidently pushing Rosscoe fer a place and Rosscoe responded. In the SFL Proctor didnt let us down - especially when we beat Clyde 2-1 at the Ice Station. He faded away after two shoulder injuries. Fre whatever reasons Brew got the best out of him. The positives are that he has a Cowie/Royster type engine and he has some pace. But central defender - give us a break!!