FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Will You Boo Miko?

RiG

A lot was being made of his dive to win a penalty the other week at Hampden and if he would get booed back in Scotland. It might have been forgotten about now because of the end result of that game and the win against France but I suspect some folk will still boo the lad. Will you be doing partaking in a spot of "booniging"?

A lot was being made of his dive to win a penalty the other week at Hampden and if he would get booed back in Scotland. It might have been forgotten about now because of the end result of that game and the win against France but I suspect some folk will still boo the lad. Will you be doing partaking in a spot of "booniging"?

No. I mean we cant boo every cheating diving boostard in the league, can we? Also it's not like he acheived anything, loser.

Could such an action against an individulal from the East not be construed as being racist ?

Yes and No  :010:  :rotflmao:

November 2006 - Hearts sports director Alex Koslovski branded Hearts fans racists for booing and jeering Lithuanian players (one of which was Mikolunias) during a defeat against Rangers :017: However he retracted the statement the following week  :016:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cheating *****  :sillywave:

no, if i start booing him I'll have to boo every player who dives.

no doubt booing miko will be the only noise from some of our support on Saturday,.

booing only inspires player to do better

In fact lets cheer him as soon as he touches the ball that will confuse him no end, probably spend the rest of the game wondering what happened.

mmmmm might just work :024:

I will Boo and shout Cheat at any other Hearts player who "simulates" in the 18 yard area - Miko is not the only one - many of the Hearts players have exactly the same tactics...... wait and see, Kingston, Velicka, etc. :32:

I hope I am proved wrong but don't have much hopes, especially with Mr Freeland as the referee - not a friendly chap to us at the best of days, or so I remember (but which ref is?). 

I will be there, in hope, tomorrow.  One of these days it will all come right and we will score a barrowload - but when.

The international ban means Lithuania fielding a weekend team against France and Ukraine Ironic when we desperately need them to take points off Scotlands neerest rivals.  (even more reason to give him dogs abuse)