FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Scotland Manager Poll

Kingsmills

Who would you like to lead us into the next World Cup Campaign ?  

184 members have voted

1. 1.

• Gary Mcallister
    • Billy Davies
    • Graeme Souness
    • Jimmy Calderwood
    • George Burley
    • Craig Levein
    • Jim Jeffries
    • Tommy Burns
    • Roy Aitken
    • Other (Please Specify )

George Burey would be my ideal candidate but I doubt if he could be persuaded to leave a relatively secure job in club management.

That's the problem isn't it...?

I would be happy with either Burley or Levein, but suspect that Roy Aitken will get the nod... (I'll be happy with that too, as long as Souness doesn't get a look in)

Gordon Smith was on the radio last night saying that they wouldn't be afraid of paying a fee to get the right manager, but I cannot imagine the SFA paying megabucks.

Other snippets were that he already had 12 serious names put forward (either directly or through interested managers' agents), and that the new manager would almost certainly be Scottish.

Guest Arab4Ever

Thank goodness, that rules out Steve McClaren !

Preferably George Burley. Would accept Jimmy Caldwerwood though if it meant Levein stayed at Utd.

would be happy with levein, burley or strachan in that order of preference.

souness, calderwood, davies and dalglish can gtf.

if celtic lose tonight wouldnt bet against strachan been interested but all boils down to money. guys like moyes are out of our price league or sure.

bily davies is the only one to express an interest and he seems like the guy who would say there,souness would leave given the chance

When you are unemployed you would be inclined to accept a job such as Scottish team boss....  :018:

Unfortunately as soon as a more lucrative club job comes along - off they go....  :sillywave:

Aitken is, I think, a bit like Parkie. Happiest playing second fiddle. Not one for the limelight. Hence the reason he,s never been top dog.

would love to see either moyes or strachan as manager but we cant afford them its most likely to be levein or davies

If they need more than ?350k a year then their best not even being considered.

I'm sure some people would like Brewster to be on that list.

Not for the Scotland job but I would LOVE him to get the England one  :001:

I know I've used that one before but I like it  :015:

Anyway, can't see past Jose Mourinho for the Scotland job, that would be fab  :003: :003: :003:

Guest Arab4Ever

who's been voting for calderwood?  :015:

me :016:

thats mcallister out of the running now. utd fans will be really sweating now  :001:

fuckin A. you would be too mind.

Guest Arab4Ever

I voted for Aitken about 5 minutes before it was announced he was going with Big Eck to Brum...

Can I switch my vote to Levein - just to annoy the Arab...?

:016:

im not one for cliches but he who laughs last laughs longest :004: